Re: Payment Failures Ban

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payment Failures Ban

★★★ Newbie

Just looking into some advice on appealing a payment failure ban.

I've already attempted to go through EA help a couple of times but the only information I have been able to get is that it was a "Payment Failure".

What I believe happened: (My best guess from that ridiculous scrap of information the ToS team is letting me see)

• During a period of time where I wasn't using my EA Account / Origin, the Credit Card attached to my SWTOR subscription expired (Which I had forgotten that I still had).
  • As a result, the next subscription payment failed.
  • EA proceeds to ban my account, without warning (Never even got an email about the payment failure, or about the ban)
  • Now, a year later I attempt to log back into my account only to find out that it was banned.

What options can I take? Is there any way at all to get my account back i.e. paying the SWTOR sub payment that failed.

Really don't want to be robbed of an EA account that I had spent likely over $200 on because of me not using it for a while and forgetting about my subscription.

Message 1 of 5 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Ldjcool but we are not allowed to discuss a Terms of service sanction with you

You will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Ldjcool but we are not allowed to discuss a Terms of service sanction with you

You will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
i dont work for EA
most companys today has change its service, to a more of user's problem to contact us, and its even sort-off getting worse , No ticket in system, then we have no problem.
( not saying this make things right, but waste resources on try contact customer then some/many dont want to be contacted has end up with companys motto is . if you have a problem you contact us. )

again i dont work for EA,
and no company tell people stuff like this, its not a secret but, not some to braging about either. its just the statement things has become to.
so if you have a problem deal with it, and you did you wrote here.
and in this case EA Darko point you to next step.

but what can be done about its another matter.
Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

★★★ Novice

can you help me?

Message 4 of 5 (281 Views)

Community Manager

We are happy to help @HuYa-18034202, just let us know what the issue you are seeing is and we will do what we can to help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (260 Views)