Pay attention to how many people are playing

by prankstar2

Original Post

Re: Pay attention to how many people are playing

★★ Guide

I agree without new content the game will die

It badly needs new modes and a new map they would be first on my list

weapons and legends are fine but imo not a priority they can add those after the big things

cosmetics would be last for me its whatever i care more about gameplay 

Message 11 of 15 (275 Views)

★ Guide

@Hamsterkickr wrote:

I would love to see other game modes for limited time periods.  Like snipers only, or smgs only, or shotguns only. Like to see multiple drop ships to see how that changes where people land. More prime lots spots for people to fight over. Maybe some map tweaks or updates or even a new map entirely. A load out mode could even be added where you drop with lower tier gear that you can preselected I.E. white armor, Mozambique or p2020. Many many things could be done to spice it up.  Also ranked, ranked would help. Being in games where you are the second or third best team but you see in the loading screen that there is a 20k kills TTV team gets pretty annoying. 

In the meantime, try these to make it a bit more spicy. I tried these challenges with friends last week and we had a ton of fun.

- Mozambique and thermite grenades only.
- Wingman only, but everytime you miss a bullet, you gotta punch something. (That one is ridiculously fun)

Message 12 of 15 (264 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Every game suffers a downturn in players.

PUBG was the same FN was the same, happens to all games.

People get burnt out, bored etc.

Everyone seems to jump on the bad wagon that it's the Devs fault people get turned off, sure it is sometimes but mostly it's the players themselves.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Do people really want rushed content and changes?

Haven't we seen this before with other games?

Rushed changes and content can ruin a game. When top streamers are playing UNO instead of their money making money game, something is wrong..

Rushed changes without fore thought.

I'm all for changes and new content, but I'd rather wait until it is refined and polished than just thrown together and rushed through.

Rushed content changes can lead to even bigger disappointments. Those changes often get disabled. A certain game does this a fair bit.

Anyway, myself for one will happily wait for changes/content to be implemented, as Respawn is one of the few who does their best to ensure said changes are implemented correctly. 

Message 13 of 15 (254 Views)

★★ Guide

Agreed, the future the bright because Apex is a great game at its core and has a lot of room to grow. The organic player base will return.

Message 14 of 15 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

yes adding content is great but that requires time. Balancing and issues is a main stream constant with any game and is one of the major core reasons why we see every update with nothing but these things asking for both is nearly impossible as it would require many more people to be working on both content and fixes.

Currently the game struggles in some cases I have no issues with fps but the netcode causes me to have strange hiccups while playing and I am on a ether port and straight cable with 100mb connection this shouldn't be happening and I have seen many others with the same issues this is also tied in with the audio glitch outs. I have called my ISP and they even stated the issue is the server I am connecting too. 

Message 15 of 15 (241 Views)