Re: Pause Cheat - Online Seasons

by 4MotionDrive

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pause Cheat - Online Seasons

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Twice i was matched with a user called [Edited out username] in online seasons. Quite quickly after kick off the user paused the game and after about 20 seconds the mutual quit option appeared then quickly dissapears and the game unpauses and gameplay resumes. The user then paused the game again and this time the pause menu time runs out but the stadium/pitch view in the pause screen remains. All options are gone and i sat for over 20 mins waitingg but the game does not resume. The only option i had was to restart the game on my console which then goes down as a loss. I checked [Edited out username] fifa profile and they had won the last 19 games 3-0 which obviously points to them using this on multiple people. I didn't look further into the record because to me its clear they are cheating and have found some a bug or loop hole within the game. This need to be looked into and this user needs to be looked into aswell. exploiting a flaw but regardless how you look at it this is blatant cheating. [EDIT by EA_Aidan. No naming and shaming on the forums.]

Message 1 of 5 (15,332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Andyboyaces

If you suspect someone of cheating please use the report functions on the platform you are on to report them.

This article covers them all: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (18,450 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Andyboyaces

If you suspect someone of cheating please use the report functions on the platform you are on to report them.

This article covers them all: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

-Aido

Message 2 of 5 (18,451 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks for the link. Although i dont understand the no naming and shaming when they are blatantly cheating and ruining the game experience. Isnt the point that others can comment and see how wide an issue this really is and to do that people need to know the facts. I wont add the name back into the reply, if this is the rules then i'll adhere to them i just felt people who have experienced this issue should be able to look and see if this was the same player that has done it to them.
Message 3 of 5 (15,274 Views)

★★ Novice
This is now going beyond joke.

So many cheaters exploit this glitch. They pause, mutual request then resume. Soon after they pause and timer runs down and game is not resumed.

So frustrating as the game is ruined by these cheaters.
Message 4 of 5 (14,292 Views)

★★ Novice
@Andyboyaces It’s Dec 2020 and EA still do nothing and say they are investigating the issue. This is pathetic
Message 5 of 5 (2,542 Views)