Re: Patroling Cops need a buff

by GDUBZ1

Original Post

Patroling Cops need a buff

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Along with a traffic fix that should be in order. The cops need to act more normal and be able to realize speeding and property destruction that happens in their plain sight. Even at zero heat level. Bounties, milestones and damage price numbers should return in someway. It needs to feel more authentic and not generic. Least that's my 2 cents. It's 2020 and we still have ps2 era traffic and mindless cops.. the hells going on? 

Don't get me wrong i like Heat but it needs to be finished and if this one don't get finished then I have no hope for the next installment 

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ScottThunder94 that and the cop's sense of awareness is terrible... you have to be really close for them to actually trigger, even if they can see you clearly and you're just a few feet too far away. I want the cops to come after you the moment you can see them and they can see you (and inactive/patrolling cops should join pursuits when they enter your radius if you're already in a chase)
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)

★★ Guide
@ScottThunder94 I agree . At first I would fly by cops during the day thinking they would chase me but you have to ram them to get them to do anything. I would rather see the cops buffed over traffic if I had to pick.
Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)