Pathfinders Nerf

by drpep05

Original Post

Re: Pathfinders Nerf

★★★ Novice
@ayegeeachtee people should be rewarded for gaining skill because they work for that skill. I have played apex since drop and struggled to get good at the game and dealt with pathfinders but I have recently seen the work payed off but getting the nerf changes everything and with the nerf pathfinders can’t get better and won’t be able to win fights and won’t be reliable anymore/
Message 11 of 31 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah man I agree with you. I was being sarcastic replying to that other person who wants total equity rather than equality. It's not about the outcome. Pathfinders ONLY advantage was 15 second slingshots. Doesn't effect fire fights. And for one WHY exactly ShOulD fights be "legible" that was supposedly their reason. Fire fights aren't supposed to be legible this is a game not a coreographed movie.

Message 12 of 31 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@drpep05 I agree with your point of removing low profile from Pathy since he takes an extra leg damage considering how tall he is(big hitbox).
Message 13 of 31 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah his grapple is better than teleport but pathfinders whole kit is all about high mobility so it's to big of a nerf with 35 sec.

Message 14 of 31 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I strongly think the introduction of a new chacter should never break the meta to the point where a pre-existing character is basically deleted from the game. This is my first time posting in these forums and im doing it for the sole reason that the new Pathfinder nerf makes him useless as a character. I understand a small increase in time but this is just rediculous

Message 15 of 31 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@drpep05 The tears of those who abuse broken characters are always delicious. I still reminisce of the crying of the mercy mains when she was finally nerfed after one and a half year.
Message 16 of 31 (502 Views)

@EA_David No, pathfinder is actually perfect where he is right now. Loba has a 30 sec recharge time but she also has a delay after she lands. Pathfinder doesn't have that.
Message 17 of 31 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then they should decrease both of Loba’s and pathfinders cool down time. Loba’s tactical isn’t supposed to be used for mobility while pathfinders is. 

Message 18 of 31 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

About that nerf I personally think is really severe, without being dissrespectfull, I think Respawn killed path. I was wondering how probable may be in the future to release a patch where path gets a little les nerfed. 20 or 25 may be fair, but 35 is an extreme nerf. THANK YOU, Saludos desde México xd.

Message 19 of 31 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@aisthebestletterExplain to me why you think loba and pathfinder should even be compared when it comes to ability cooldown. Loba is a character who is focused on loot and has the ability to relocate quickly whereas Pathfinders entire kit is centered around mobility i.e. nerfing this ability makes him useless next to loba. The point of adding new characters is to add variety to the game but the way this was handled basically removed pathfinder from the game. There's zero point of picking Pathfinder over Loba right now and thats completely unfair to all of us Pathfinder mains

Message 20 of 31 (340 Views)