Re: Pathfinders Nerf

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

★★ Pro

He actually have one of the smallest hitbox, so NO his hitbox is not big, and his head is nonexistent.

Message 21 of 31 (469 Views)

★★ Guide

@drpep05 it seems though, that there is a certain delay when Loba comes out of her tactical. Saw many times, how she after her teleport, it takes her like a second to start fighting, she comes out with no weapon drawn, seen that to effect her many times in close fights, while she is being shot at and herself not being able to return instantly. Didn't play her myself, as I find her annoying AF! :D 

Message 22 of 31 (474 Views)

@TrancyGoose Yep, I tried using her tactical offensively on the first day, found out that you can't because of the huge delay after landing. I got melted before I could get my gun out.
Message 23 of 31 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey soo I have xbox one and apex has been the only game I play... like at all … now that you've nurfed pathfinder (the only one I play with) you guys destroyed the game  I now have no point of playing the game anymore … making my xbox a paper weight.... now this wouldn't be as bad but I'm stuck home with nothing to do because of corona and a broken leg. I've been playing this game since season 2 , I've promoted your game that entire time and I was really looking forward to season 5 … here's where this has me extremely angry.... you gave no forewarning to his nurf nor did you give us notice the first time... but the first time it was fine and I believe it balanced the game out so I was completely fine with it … but then you double the wait time  with out anyone saying anything in patch notes or even after I downloaded it … anyone who thinks and or comments saying that it was a good move is more the likely trash orrrrrr don't play the game at all…. furthermore I've been hearing that he is too quick …. he is a forward scout and that means he is in front of the squad alerting teammates of enemy movements .. that's his job!!!!!! also id like to point out that octane has almost beaten me to where ever we go but he doesn't get any type of nurf at all...all in all I love it, you nurf the crap out of a character in the middle of a pandemic and no one can go out and buy a new game because game stops are closed …. this nurf has destroyed the game for me as a path main .. there was no need for the nurf . no one was upset that he was "too fast" in the first place... I'm preying you fix this but at the end of the day my voice probably wont be herd like always …  almost seems like call of duty or fortnight paid you to destroy the game or something … ill never know … just really really sucks … until its fixed I'm not playing at all and I know many people who uninstalled it all together … I'm not there yet but if its not fixed it WILL be uninstalled … hoping I don't need to do that but I'm sure you'll make up my mind for me.... sad day man sad year!!!!

Message 24 of 31 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It shouldn't be 35 seconds though. Maybe 20

Message 25 of 31 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not when you have legends with the same abilities but shorter cooldowns. Loba, Wraith

Message 26 of 31 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@drpep05 Yeah, Pathfinder was meant to be a legend that could quickly grapple in front of his team to survey the area for threats. Now he can't do that because if he does grapple ahead of his team and he finds an enemy team he has to wait half a minute until he can get back to his own guys
Message 27 of 31 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lol how was Pathfinder broken? His passive was *, you'd use it once a game if that and his ultimate is garbage as well. Compare that to Wraith who knows when someone is aiming at her, into the void literally makes her unhittable and her ultimate which is twice as long as pathfinders

Message 28 of 31 (341 Views)

★ Expert
@onceagain99 imagine thinking pathfinder's ultimate is garbage. That's just sad.
Message 29 of 31 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@onceagain99Legends with same abilities but shorter cooldown?
Wraith has 35-sec cooldown too bud
Loba has 30

So now your 20-sec cooldown idea is out the window since you said they should have a similar cooldown.

Message 30 of 31 (283 Views)