Re: Pathfinders HITBOX IS ANNOYING -_-

by DankToliet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pathfinders HITBOX IS ANNOYING -_-

★★★★★ Novice

I was in a game (normal 3v3). 2 Quads left, surprisingly 2 respawn beacons in circle late game. 

It was 1 v 1, then i respawned BOTH my teammates. Stayed alive long enough for them to be back in game then I died (I need... practice lol) 

So now its a 2 on 1, my teammates (Bangalore and Watson) vs Pathfinder and this happens... watch attached video

HOW DID WE LOSE!!! HOW DID NONE OF THOSE SHOTS HIT PATHFINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry

Message 1 of 12 (729 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

@Jrovile wrote:

like i said before:

It was 1 v 1, then i respawned BOTH my teammates. Stayed alive long enough for them to be back in game then I died (I need... practice lol) 

So now its a 2 on 1, my teammates (Bangalore and Watson) vs Pathfinder and this happens... watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QBz_37mdo&feature=youtu.be

Nothing wrong with the hitbox.

Your teammate misses most of the time because he doesn't lead the target properly.

It's basicly a L2P issue.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (721 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@Jrovile no video
Message 2 of 12 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How do i attach the video, so yall can see what im talking about

Message 3 of 12 (704 Views)

★ Pro
@Jrovile you have to edit this post, then insert the video. might be deleted later though
Message 4 of 12 (697 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I don't see a video but:

I don't believe it's hitbox. I think it's purely netcode now. Something's going on because it feels like nobody is missing shots against me no matter which legend I'm using. Strafe? Get rinsed. Drop down off a building or jump? Rinsed. Damage summary makes this even more of a farce. I don't beleive the rate of fire on an R301 can drop me from purple to dead in under a second but that's how it feels.

It feels like every single person I square off against is shroud. I given up for the night. I'm just about done with this now.

Message 5 of 12 (696 Views)

Champion

I think it is netcode also, his hitbox is the biggest its ever been so it can't be that. It seems like bullets pass right through him sometimes yes, but this happens with plenty of other legends also.

I think this is the main reason weapons like the PK can be so inconsistent also.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 12 (692 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Jrovile they've only made him invisibly fatter more and more with the last few updates. I believe you're just bad at the game.
Message 7 of 12 (641 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Jrovile wrote:

How do i attach the video, so yall can see what im talking about

Probably just upload to youtube and put in a link at the bottom with an edit.

Think that would be the easiest way.

Message 8 of 12 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ill try that

Message 9 of 12 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

like i said before:

So now its a 2 on 1, my teammates (Bangalore and Watson) vs Pathfinder and this happens... watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QBz_37mdo&feature=youtu.be

Message 10 of 12 (583 Views)