Re: Pathfinder

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Pathfinder

★★★ Newbie

I just maimed path and now buff 15to 35 how much people will leave game bcuz of this I will leave 100% the ea is ruined the game so far.

Message 1 of 11 (423 Views)

@Kristersk04 I love the salty tears from pathfinder mains. You now don't have the biggest movement advantage in the game and you want to leave?! Stop using something unbalanced as a crutch. He is actually balanced now. Great move Respawn.
Message 2 of 11 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@aisthebestletter Yep, I am REALLY surprised that the best legend was nerfed.
Message 3 of 11 (338 Views)

Champion
@aisthebestletter I agree. The way experienced players zip around and get behind you is mad sometimes. To say you're gonna stop playing over it though? That baffles me but then again I'm a Revenant main so I'm happy 🤣 (Only thing I'm sad about is the Peacekeeper changing).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 11 (329 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@aisthebestletter I can understand why players that don't main path would want him nerfed, but fact is his grapple is so bad now they need to at minimum to remove the extra damage received and slow when shot for anyone to touch him again.
Message 5 of 11 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@aisthebestletter this is your version of balanced? Octane can restim after 2 seconds, starts healing just seconds after than and has the same rotational speed as path when used correctly. Crypto can now use his survey beacon, along with blood hound and now Valkyrie can too. He is becoming unusable to everyone that used to main him because he isn't special anymore. He cant rotate now which sucks when you have a hitbox the size of gibby outside his shield. you say you like that salty path tears but when did mirage do through this drastic of a change? When did he go from useful to useless?
Message 6 of 11 (228 Views)

★ Expert

@wafflecone1774 Dude seriously, READ THE DATE before commenting a post. Jesus what's so hard about it? Disappointed

Message 7 of 11 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt I’m more surprised that ppl can still find this stuff xD.
Message 8 of 11 (222 Views)

★ Expert

@Koochi-Q Forum noobs are something else Disappointed.

Message 9 of 11 (210 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I'd like to know what they were looking for to find it?!
Message 10 of 11 (188 Views)