Re: Pathfinder

by D3loFF

Original Post

Pathfinder

★★ Guide

What on earth have u done with pathfinder? Does it seem normal to u that u shoot at him thinking in ur mind ok i got him hes going down and then realizing u did 70% dmg on him and he needs a solid 4 hs bullets to die!? Get rid of the sound at least of the hit boxes that make no dmg or something cuz this is beyond stupid i wouldnt be mad if that would happend once or twice but this had been happening since u regulated hitboxes on him. 

Message 1 of 9 (435 Views)

★★ Guide

Lol... just watched the video. Please check 0:28 - this guy filled up two bars with single shield cell? I think something's not quite right about this youtuber/streamer.

As for the hit box - yes, it should be corrected.

Message 3 of 9 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@D3loFF  He was probably wearing a level 4bag pack 

Message 4 of 9 (331 Views)

★★ Guide

@SethCurryLevel 4 backpack only helps you heal faster, it does not break the rules of the game. I have been with level 4 backpack many times and still single shield cell heals only single armor bar.

Message 5 of 9 (311 Views)

★★★ Guide
he cut the clip just before healed than healed again and push just to make video shorter
Message 6 of 9 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@D3loFF  Stop trying to change the topic , the post is about the stupid robot being broken and hes been this way for 2 months 

Message 7 of 9 (266 Views)

★★ Guide

@adidasPowah wrote:
he cut the clip just before healed than healed again and push just to make video shorter

Sure he did...

Message 8 of 9 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

@D3loFF  Stop trying to change the topic , the post is about the stupid robot being broken and hes been this way for 2 months 

@SethCurryAnd? Do you really think the devs do not know about the "stupid robot"? Even if you make 9999 post about that it not gonna change until the next or a subsequent patch. Major patches aren't going to be implemented on a weekly basis it was said by Respawn many times before.

Message 9 of 9 (228 Views)