Re: Pathfinder still not fixed??????

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Pathfinder still not fixed??????

★★★★★ Guide

What is wrong with this devs team and the game feels even more clunky and awkward like literally accessing a deathbox feels delayed wtf Respawn entertainment. 

Message 1 of 9 (425 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

What is wrong with this devs team and the game feels even more clunky and awkward like literally accessing a deathbox feels delayed wtf Respawn entertainment. 

Pathfinder hitbox was fixed, video evidence shows it's pretty accurate.

Message 2 of 9 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro  Go troll elsewhere noob, you probably use him and think you’re good at the game , literally just witnessed my teammate using him tank shots from a team both 10 ft way from him shooting at him, any other legend would’ve died but this pleb can withstand bullets like hes kryptonian

Message 3 of 9 (390 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm not having any of these issues. The game feels much better and much smoother for me.

Message 4 of 9 (373 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

@Wingmannedbro  Go troll elsewhere noob, you probably use him and think you’re good at the game , literally just witnessed my teammate using him tank shots from a team both 10 ft way from him shooting at him, any other legend would’ve died but this pleb can withstand bullets like hes kryptonian

Please watch this video in full.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqynXQ3H2zI

You can field test Pathfinders hitbox yourself in training mode.

It has a few flaws, but mostly the pathfinder "broken hitbox" is attributed to the fact people think that all his visible component are part of his hitbox.

His torso is solid block all of which is part of his hitbox, so if you're any good you aim for that. I personally don't have any problems killing pathfinders, they're easier to hit than Octane, Lifeline, and Wraith.

And for your information, I play Wraith -> Bangalore -> Lifeline. I only played a few games with pathfinder but abandoned him since i'm on console, and using his grapple in the right way is very tricky with joystick aim, and often backfired when you failed your grapples.

In fact, I spent 410 euro on lootcrates to get Wraiths heirloom, and all her good skins, banner frames, and her cool finisher.

People who blame pathfinder's hitbox simply aren't as good as they like to believe, so they scapegoat the game.

Message 5 of 9 (340 Views)

★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@SethCurry wrote:

It has a few flaws, but mostly the pathfinder "broken hitbox" is attributed to the fact people think that all his visible component are part of his hitbox.

His torso is solid block all of which is part of his hitbox, so if you're any good you aim for that. I personally don't have any problems killing pathfinders, they're easier to hit than Octane, Lifeline, and Wraith.

And for your information, I play Wraith -> Bangalore -> Lifeline. I only played a few games with pathfinder but abandoned him since i'm on console, and using his grapple in the right way is very tricky with joystick aim, and often backfired when you failed your grapples.

In fact, I spent 410 euro on lootcrates to get Wraiths heirloom, and all her good skins, banner frames, and her cool finisher.

People who blame pathfinder's hitbox simply aren't as good as they like to believe, so they scapegoat the game.

Ummm and that was patched. Go cry  somewhere else.

Message 6 of 9 (314 Views)

★★ Guide
its not the hitboxes. Their netcode is pure garbo.
Message 7 of 9 (303 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@SethCurry wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SethCurry 

I have tested the pathfinder hitbox in training mode and its spot on!

But for some reason i can't spray a pathfinder down like i can every other legend.

I'm 100% sure im missing shots on him that would have hit any other legend.

I'm also 100% sure its not because the hit box is terrible anymore!

Maybe its TO good now.

I'm not sure if its latency, the way he moves, or the hitbox is just to precise. or a combination of those factors.

But im missing a ton of shots more on pathfinders over any other legend.

And my experience is over 100's of matches, So i daresay its not a fluke.

You claiming to see a pathfinder TANK shots is called a NO reg, and that happens on all legends not just pathfinders.

And its also not worse on pathfinders.

BUT,

People claiming they are losing every game because of it have to understand that positioning and teamplay is more important than trying to hit every bullet.

So next to his harder to hit hit box he has the best mobility in the game so his positioning is often better.

Also his teamplay is the best in the game becouse he can get his team on positions other team can't go to unless they slide in a straight line over the zipline as sitting ducks.

The fact that when a pathfinder and a octane race on a open field the octane finishes last and at the cost of all his health is absurt!

When vertical movement is a option pathfinders abilty gets even better!

So yes! something has to be done about pathfinders dominance at the moment.

But in the end its a casual shooter, Even tho i lose 1 on 1 fights against a lot of pathfinders. With good teamplay communication and positioning we can usualy win the war!

Message 8 of 9 (242 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Paneross wrote:

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@SethCurry wrote:

Ummm and that was patched. Go cry  somewhere else.

Pretty sure you're clueless about what's going on. I was arguing Pathfinders hitbox is fine.

So please go cry somewhere else.

Message 9 of 9 (286 Views)