Re: Pathfinder deserved better

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Pathfinder deserved better

★★ Apprentice

Seriously guys... giving recon class pathfinders passive is a good idea and will be good for the game.

Being LAZY as hell and not even working out a new passive for him is so poor... yes, you said you will look into it but come on this is poor at best. His Q ability is way to long, 10x extra damage for one of the biggest characters in the game....Your ruining what was a fun character : /

I hope he gets an actual passive soon...

Message 1 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@faithly88 'One of the biggest characters in-game'- Joke of the year
Message 2 of 6 (367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He's a slightly smaller than caustic but miles bigger than the other " low profile " characters.

Weep.

Message 3 of 6 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@faithly88 He would not have low profile if he was as big as you claim. Designers know the hitbox sizes. Standard smile
He is probably somewhere between small-sized legends(Wraith) and mid-sized legends(Bangalore). Remember he is very slim and has sticks for legs(which is balanced by him being tall!=slightly small than caustic).
Message 4 of 6 (343 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He is 62 / 63cm - caustic is 68cm Wraith / Lifeline are somewhere near 37/ 40cm... makes sense bro.

Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

Champion

@faithly88  He also has a peanut for a head and is extremely slim as stated.

Personally I wouldn't say he is nearly as hard to hit as other LP legends since the grapple nerf though.

I agree the lack of effort on the passive sucks though. Direct damage for grappling an enemy would have been better imo, as there are plenty of scenarios where this can be useful.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)