Pathfinder bug / simple passive

by faithly88

Original Post

Pathfinder bug / simple passive

★★ Apprentice

Seriously fix the clipping bug, 5 days no fix.... how did it even get into the game?! Seems like everyone has the bug so if anyone tested this patch it would of come up surely !?

His new grapple timer, thing, mess imo is also pretttty trash. Why does it incorporate the slide into the timer afterwards ?

To continue to leave him without a passive is also a joke....

Simple passive -

Give him a basic "built in"  optic as he is a robot which is default if you have no optics on your weapons. If you wanted to actually work on this it could potentially be upgraded by getting the survey beacons which would be much better than time taken off his zip line .....

Message 1 of 4 (207 Views)

Re: Pathfinder bug / simple passive

★ Guide

Are you a game designer? Bugs happen. It's unfortunate, but it's not like the devs aren't doing anything. They are working right now even if they don't tell you specifically. That's their job. Also, no one hates Path. They're trying to make a balanced game, and before they nerfed Path a ton of people were complaining about how strong he was. Consider, if they made your idea real, how many people would be in the forum going "NEW PASSIVE IS TRASH" cause that's what happens when devs do *. Lay off. You aren't helping by coming to complain. They know already.

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They must be some tasty boots ... I'll let you have them all to yourself.

Fix the grapple...give him a passive. simple.

Message 3 of 4 (184 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, just because I'm not complaining about something I get for free, I'm a bootlicker. Can you tell me what's incorrect about what I said?

They are fixing his grapple. They are giving him a new passive. It's not simple, so let them do their work. Stop complaining when you really don't have to. Be a more positive person.

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)