Pathfinder War Machine Upset

by GuhRiilaz

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder War Machine Upset

★★★★★ Expert

@pandareno1999 What I knew was that collection event skins can comeback but not the items from the event trackers.  But upon checking the FAQ, it seems that everything can come back now. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 1.46.35 AM.png

Message 11 of 24 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man Yeah we knew going forward that would be the case. I'm just glad they apparently decided to honor the ad copy from previous BPs.  I mean, they're free to make recolors of them, like they did with Captain Bamboozle.

Message 12 of 24 (284 Views)

Champion
@hayhor Holy crap, that is golden XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 13 of 24 (273 Views)

★ Expert

It's a Warframe ... 'tribute' ... anyway ...

Message 14 of 24 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]

Really looks like LOBA’s getting the shaft, AGAIN…

Someone at RESPAWN, must really have it out for LOBA.

This is the 2nd time LOBA has been deprived of a NEW legendary skin (1st time being season 8).

You would think a character thats based on being a Fashionista, she would get more love, and more frequently released skins.

This is why I haven’t spent much money this year on APEX, until they release some more skins or banners/emotes, for LOBA. I’m going to hold off on buying the BattlePass or skins…

Message 15 of 24 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Most of the previous free event tracker items were advertised as 'event exclusive'. Might be changed now
Message 16 of 24 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

Just because you don't see anyone else complaining about it doesn't mean nobody else is.... every post I see on Instagram, tiktok, Facebook even has hundreds of comment by people who are upset about it re-releasing. I know ea has every right to release the skins that they make but in the trailer and everything they made it sound like it was exclusive to that event and never to be released again.

Message 17 of 24 (230 Views)

★★ Novice

Just because you think it's not a good skin doesn't mean that the rest of the community doesn't lol. You don't speak for everyone

Message 18 of 24 (227 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GuhRiilaz They've stated upon its release that every skin can return at a later date (barring battle pass and event trackers) and the war machine skin has come back multiple times, you know it will come back, and know that in the two years of the games release that it'll come back again along with just about every skin they release. There's no real reason to be upset about it at this point.
Message 19 of 24 (215 Views)

Champion
@GuhRiilaz It is a bunch of people angling for something free. I find it to be a bit silly. Unfortunately that seems to be the world we live in now.
Message 20 of 24 (210 Views)