Pathfinder Hitbox

by worldshuffle

Original Post

Re: Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★ Guide

@Anlbrd  Here is a falsehood "Pathfinder's hitbox is fine!" your main is broken and clearly being abused by the playerbase including you to get an unfair advantage. Why the incompetent idiots at Respawn have not addressed it yet is beyond my understanding, I have heard it's getting changed in S2 though which gives me hope that the broken legend you abuse is getting nerfed. Unlucky buddy time to reroll to the new meta.

Message 31 of 34 (266 Views)

★★ Pro
@BoaFang7 Literally no one is saying his hitbox is fine. Read much?

I've been using Pathfinder from a time when he was a DISADVANTAGE, and I'll continue using him. I don't use a legendary skin as they make a bad problem worse.

Wraith logo on the forum and you're going to come talking about hitbox advantages and rolling to a meta Tongue out

Message 32 of 34 (249 Views)

★ Guide

FIX PATHFINDERS HITBOX>. no wonder people play him. Still its broken... fix wrath tactical taking ages before working along with bloodhounds ultimate.. my god man... insane.. but hey, ya made your money i get it. 

Message 33 of 34 (203 Views)

★ Guide

As a Pathfinder main I can attest to being downed super easy. I play with a Gibby friend and I go down way more

Message 34 of 34 (197 Views)