Pathfinder Hitbox is good now!

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Pathfinder Hitbox is good now!

★★★★★ Guide

I would like to say pathfinders hit box is finaly good now.

Thanks for that!

Message 1 of 34 (1,095 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Hitbox is good now!

★★★ Guide
@DaAceXD even with the new passive (low profile)?
Message 2 of 34 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@ElBirri wrote:
@DaAceXDeven with the new passive (low profile)?

Yeh,

Pathfinder is still the best legend in the game.

Grapple and zipline are so insanely broken abilities in a game where position is everything.

But at least i can shoot and hit him now!

Message 3 of 34 (1,073 Views)

★★ Expert

nice!

Message 4 of 34 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

newhitbox.png

Talk about placebo Tongue out

The only difference in the hitbox as far as I can tell from testing is the two parts of the legs which I've ringed in the left hand image (which were MINISCULE) have been plugged.  Interestingly there's a new hole in exactly the same part of the leg but on the front of the leg, which is even smaller - but it's there for the sake of full disclosure.

The larger models still use the same hitbox, so the fundamental problem is exactly the same.  The models still dont take hits on the pylons etc just as before (not should they, these elements should be removed). 

The hitbox is essentially identical :D And look how much less complaining there's been about it just because they've said 'we've fixed it' :D

Message 5 of 34 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Pro

No it isn't.

Message 6 of 34 (1,021 Views)

★★ Expert

@Anlbrd 

Just take your play dough out and give us a better model

Heart

Message 7 of 34 (1,014 Views)

★★ Pro
@jumanjaydazed Not sure what this is supposed to mean mate :S Can you be clearer
Message 8 of 34 (997 Views)

★★ Guide

It's still broken, needs to be addressed.

Message 9 of 34 (973 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Anlbrd wrote:

newhitbox.png

Talk about placebo Tongue out

The only difference in the hitbox as far as I can tell from testing is the two parts of the legs which I've ringed in the left hand image (which were MINISCULE) have been plugged.  Interestingly there's a new hole in exactly the same part of the leg but on the front of the leg, which is even smaller - but it's there for the sake of full disclosure.

The larger models still use the same hitbox, so the fundamental problem is exactly the same.  The models still dont take hits on the pylons etc just as before (not should they, these elements should be removed). 

The hitbox is essentially identical :D And look how much less complaining there's been about it just because they've said 'we've fixed it' :D

The hitbox has been '' fixed '' before. And you din't see me happy on the forum.

The hitbox already was good. I have also been in testing ground trying out and it seemed on point.

But that was a pathfinder standing still.

I have no idea what they changed now but i can hit the damn thing now while hes moving and flying.

Obviously the hitbox wasn't the issue when a pathfinder was standing still.

Maybe i should not have typed Hitbox is good now, But just I can finaly shoot a pathfiner! 

Message 10 of 34 (933 Views)