Pathfinder Broken!

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

Pathfinder Broken!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey, its me again. Angry
So when do u guys plan to fix that pathfinder, from his hitbox to the cd-time on his Q.

For all of the main pathfinder don't wanna know how its fine or there isn't a problem with him i don't actually care what people who have a hit-rate of 30% have to say. Standard smile Sorry but yeah, all the stuff u can tell me isn't relevant to me since i don't know how it feels like to hit 30% of ur shots but i do know how it does feel to see my hit-rate going down at one and the same char all the time.

About the CD its definitely to low, considered how much time others do need to get on to some buildings, to find the right spot where u even can get up, when u are there u cant stop him from jumping down and just doing the same thing again. Most of the games at the end u will find just a pathfinder who is the last guy alive camping on a building or a spot where u can't get on, to wasting his time and ur time, at the try to escape the inevitable (to die).

about hes Hit-Box, i don't wanna say more...

https://youtu.be/GPl-kmtpyAs?t=212

what did he say? that char is just f--- fine xD 

Message 1 of 9 (626 Views)

Re: Pathfinder

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

ya and then the same fight vs a gibraltar instead of a pathfinder and two shots only and gibraltars dead. a mozambique from 500 feet away could kill gibraltar with 2 shots.

Message 2 of 9 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That's even not the only problem, i am done dealing with them. U don't know how many times i died because i have to fight one of does guys, the fight takes to much time the entire server could move on to me. Like now my last game i did waste 2 min to fight a stupid pathfinder who runs soon as i hit him one time, i did solo his team but i did need to hunt that idiot down, guess what did happen 2 teams did flank me at the same time and i died. (just happy that i did menage to kill him before i died) :D

Message 3 of 9 (571 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm sorry that just looks like bad aim, my experience with the Wingman is not only do you have to be dead on, you also have to lead your shots. Just a case of someone who knows how to strafe more than anything.
Message 4 of 9 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

Respawn are lazy and incompetent so probably no pathfinder changes until next season. The game is worse now than it was before season 1 how did they manage to screw it up so badly, at least before it was a choice to go pathfinder and have a huge hitbox just like Gibraltar and Caustic now you got a legend that everyone picks that has a stupidly unfair advantage over everyone else even more so than Wraith. 

Message 5 of 9 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Paneross  before he did reload it was his fault that he did miss, the other clip wasn't if it has been a other champ he would hit him with does shot.

btw that's mendo whos clip u are watching :D 

https://youtu.be/75lwHcG0Io4?t=342

that part is funny to Standard smile listen for 15sec guess i don't need to say something when does tow guys already did

Message 6 of 9 (479 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Broken!

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx 

probably around season 3 or 4..you know...they dont wanna overwork the team and they got skins to draw and gameplay mechanics/bugs to ignore

Message 7 of 9 (432 Views)

★ Pro
@Paneross It's not bad aim Its called a crappy hit box on PATHFINDER, I have the same problem ONLY WITH HIM .. bullets go right through him unloading. Longbow snipe shots GOING RIGHT THROUGH HIM..idc what gun I have 2 out of 10 bullets will hit this guy
Message 8 of 9 (405 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Broken!

★★★★★ Guide

Pathfinder Is broken in hit box and ability.

This legend that can just go up and heal and go back in the fight every 10 seconds without a thing you can do about it.

If you get up as well he goes down and you start healing.  you go down to chase the pathfinder goes up again and we are exactly 1 min back in time.

The only thing you can do against pathfinders that play like that is run and leave him be.

Because when his heals ran out he will run himself.

Message 9 of 9 (381 Views)