Patch notes & Map update Discussion thread!

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Patch notes & Map update Discussion thread!

★★ Novice

Why don't the devs relax for a tick... and push off the new content but perfect the current update. im sure all apex players would love a good chunk of time on a smooth game again. Hits registering properly, not consitent tiny lag, clean up the graphics, and make the game playable again. screw buffs and nerfs. just clean up the game. stop changing * for just one minute.... ever. and just clean up the current update. i know yall LOVE your money but geezus... let us play a smooth game again, please. 

Message 121 of 129 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never actually come to forums and do these kind of stuff but after 10 years I came back to FPS genre because of this game and now it's ruined...

Never liked the genre as well, other games were like a super no-no for me.

The only character I played mainly was pathfinder because graple was super fun.

Was.

Now character screen looks boring, I don't want to pick any character when I am 1st pick.

So I'll give this game another week or two, MAYBE characters come back to being fun and interesting, if not, 1 player less probably won't make any difference for you.

I just wanted to say this and move on because I feel bad for quiting, it was an amazing game but now it's dying and all my friends already quit.

Feels bad, because of the "was" part Frown

Message 122 of 129 (815 Views)

★★★ Guide

S5 is great so far. Some problems yes, but nothing new every new season will have some issues. 

Mirage have been crazy fun to use and i love his changes. New main? Think so.

Level 100 wingman skin is crazy cool, new sound with skullpiercer is gold

(see what i did there) Standard smile

Loba is cool, but not a legend for me.

New stuff on the KC is good and i like it, not much to add but will be fun to get back in WE  in a few days.

Message 123 of 129 (788 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear EA_David

I hope this reaches out to you. I never tried to contact a game dev before, but I feel like I am the minority regarding this new issue and I hope it has a simple fix. When Season 5 came out I read the patch notes and all the way to the bottom was my personal highlight of the new season and the best new additions to it. It was the addition of Middle Eastern servers! The game felt great and super responsive in the first week of me playing it, however on the 20th of May I logged in just to see that the middle eastern server option was no longer there, but my other friends didn't seem to have that issue and were playing on ME servers fine. I tried to restart the game multiple times and with the recent update that was finally fixing the No Regs I believed it would fix this issue, but it didn't and it is still persistent as of 21st of May. I hope this can be looked into, if not already being checked, and gets resolved as soon as possible! 

Thanks for reading my issue/ concern about Apex's great new season. 

Kind regards,

PSN user: Maruchitasuku

Message 124 of 129 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hadn't played this much Apex since s2. Please don't take Kings Canyon away. I created this account to make this particular request. 

Message 125 of 129 (683 Views)

★ Guide

I am thoroughly enjoying this season and think that the devs did a great job! 

There are a few bugs and other issues in the game, but considering that the devs had to do all of this while in their homes is simply astounding! 

Great job guys! 

Keep it up👍

Message 126 of 129 (580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Remove worlds edge

Message 127 of 129 (423 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm  so sick of the Havoc. Before the Season started, we told you the nerf did nothing.

• Lower the damage to 15 or 16
  • Headshot Multiplier 1.75
  • Lower the Clip to 23, 24 or 25. Energy Weapons don't need that much in the clip and even the L-Start shoots 23 before overheating.

I can do the most damage to someone just to get melted by the Havoc without a second thought. The easiest weapon to control in this game. Recoil ain't the problem. 

Message 128 of 129 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Would you consider fixing and balancing the game once a month instead of every 45-60 days please? It's frustrating to wait for z fix, while even it might not happen in the coming up patch... from repeated "new quest unlocked" bug to unbalanced champions like "Octane" which promised to get a buff on "next patch"... just imaging when one bug annoys players and it won't get fix in the "next patch"...then 60 days updates means 4 month waiting for a bug fix ("if" it get fixed)

Message 129 of 129 (301 Views)