Re: Patch notes & Map update Discussion thread!

by squwee

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp really? Don't you think it's a bit too much? I don't like or main the pathfinder, i main an Octane. But 12 to 35 is a bit tooo much. Your positivity is infectious though, almost makes me wonder if designer leads butt isn't covered with kisses or not? :D 

Message 11 of 129 (1,208 Views)

★ Guide

Is this real life right now?? I've never been more disappointed in a season so far and I've been playing before season 1. Why you gotta do Pathfinder dirty like that for???? That's has to be the worst news I've seen man. Here I thought they were going to do my metal boy right....

Message 12 of 129 (1,082 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_David Oh yeah you’re right i thought it said increased
Message 13 of 129 (1,074 Views)

★★ Guide

so much have changed i have to read this 3 times at least to memorize it, i didn't do this for my university studies.

love all the updates, it will feel like kind of a fresh game for a while. adding the map changes and Loba.

and of course my fav update is the conditional chatter, I was waiting for such thing.

Message 14 of 129 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TrancyGoose I have 3k kills with octane, 2.2k with pathy. Grapple hits insane distance so I knew it was coming sooner or later. I even said this a few days ago that I won't mind if they nerf pathy. It's balanced this way, you would see that if you had common sense. :D
Message 15 of 129 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why the heck did Pathfinder get nerfed again? At this point, he is completely unplayable. With the addition of the new low profile nerf, it was already much harder to play him. His grapple was his only defense as a way to escape and try to survive. Now he doesn't even have that. I get if you want to nerf the grapple somewhat. Changing it from 15 to 20 seconds would have been fine. But taking it all the way to 35? Really? I've been a Pathfinder main from the start but I guess it's time to move on to someone else. I think all the other changes that were made are great, but the Pathfinder nerf is ridiculous and unneeded in my opinion. His whole purpose as a legend is mobility, and you've taken that away from him. Now his only real purpose is to move his team around with the zipline. Otherwise, he's completely helpless in fights. This seriously needs to be rethought.

Message 16 of 129 (1,034 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@WaggishOhio619 I will play pathy after the update and then see if 35 sec is too much or not. But a grapple nerf was needed to be honest. So now Wraith and pathy have 35-sec tactical cooldown. Interesting. I am only disappointed because they didn't buff my girl Lifeline. She was my first main Frown. And my boy octane didn't get hitbox fix. Developers said that he will be fixed.
Message 17 of 129 (1,013 Views)

Ding ding, all change.

Except for Wraith, thank you, I dont do change well. Cant wait. Large smile

1 gig done Raised eyebrow

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 18 of 129 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Seriously gutted I can't play worlds edge for 2 weeks. I hate Kings canyon. 

Message 19 of 129 (1,006 Views)

★ Apprentice

What happened to Pathfinder?

Message 20 of 129 (984 Views)