Re: Patch 1.1.3 Discussion!

★★★★ Apprentice
patato servers
Message 32 of 55 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IlkaySekerci wrote:
patato servers

Agreed! They say it is mainly due to internet connections but when you see people streaming with incredible internet connections still having hit detection issues, you know that EA AND Respawn is just spouting garbage to try and satisfy the community. They cannot admit their servers are horrific. 

Message 33 of 55 (523 Views)

★★★★ Pro

After a lot of games tonight, audio is much much better.

The next issue for me is the invisible teams that can appear right after you drop "alone". Do a 360 as you drop, so no trails, no team. Land then bam, there is another team right on top of you.

I've not been able to capture this as it happens though. I will try.

PS4.

Message 34 of 55 (499 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@bosourd wrote:
i am a wraith main and i never use infinite portals to my advantage, it's a disadvantage actually to me because enemies could've just be behind you in any second before you even ready using your portals

lol if you abuse it the right way, it's an advantage to have multiple portals

Message 35 of 55 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide

The bhop healing is the biggest game breaking bug right now as healing is supposed to put you at a disadvantage not to move faster. 

Message 36 of 55 (478 Views)

★ Novice

after playing many games since the patch i seriously have not seen or felt any improved hit detection.

was this inserted in the notes as a placebo?

Message 37 of 55 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
After this long of a wait and this is everything in the update.... now the store has changed so we can't use Legend Tokens to make purchases, yet as a prestige that is all I earn when I "level up" (there is nothing else to level up to and no reset on levels...). So now I have 80k Legend Tokens with nothing to spend on, EA seems super greedy and makes it difficult to purchase any type of skin. A legendary loot box gets wasted on a banner frame......... wow. The highly exploited glitches are still prevalent in the game. Every group of people I play this game with are at the end and are getting ready to leave and go to something else. And yes I know it is free to play, I would rather pay for the game and be able earn skins as I go along... a lot cheaper since 1 skin costs like 20 dollars, ridiculous.
Message 38 of 55 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How can I fix the volume of my microphone , I can't play any game without my team mate telling me to keep it down cause my mic is too loud , but I don't have any problem on the other voice chat game/discord , feel like I can't even speak to my team mate anymore and there's no way for me to fix it
Message 39 of 55 (411 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@howell027 wrote:
After this long of a wait and this is everything in the update.... now the store has changed so we can't use Legend Tokens to make purchases, yet as a prestige that is all I earn when I "level up" (there is nothing else to level up to and no reset on levels...). So now I have 80k Legend Tokens with nothing to spend on, EA seems super greedy and makes it difficult to purchase any type of skin. A legendary loot box gets wasted on a banner frame......... wow. The highly exploited glitches are still prevalent in the game. Every group of people I play this game with are at the end and are getting ready to leave and go to something else. And yes I know it is free to play, I would rather pay for the game and be able earn skins as I go along... a lot cheaper since 1 skin costs like 20 dollars, ridiculous.

The store issue will be resolved in the next weekly store refresh. I cannot remember the thread it was posted in, but I'm sure it was mentioned.

Message 40 of 55 (383 Views)