Re: STILL no

by TheImmortalEnt

Original Post

Re: Upcoming Patch notes

Anonymous

Generally, it's nice to reduce the sounds. But you've reduced a lot. Doesn't recognize sound until other player reaches 3-5 meters.

Message 21 of 55 (986 Views)

Serious problem after patch 20.05.2019

★ Pro

"We have also addressed some of the other mix issues with the game, including increasing the volume of close proximity enemy footsteps and lowering the overall volume of the game from the character select screen to the end of the drop sequence. We will continue to monitor mix issues and address them as necessary."

This is causing volume problems in game where:

-Footsteps are extremely amplified

-Gunfire extremely loud

-In game menu very quiet in volume

-Music very quiet

This makes it almost impossible to keep adjusting volume making the game problamatic. Please revert the volume settings as before

Message 22 of 55 (982 Views)

STILL no

★ Pro

dam hitbox fixes for pathfinder and wraith, Because if you did which I didn't read or see it in patch notes ...……..its still messed up, and if you didn't I mean  REALLY??

Message 23 of 55 (1,013 Views)

★★ Guide
Also the audio issues are still not fixed in regards to the ones where if you turn away from your teammates, you can't hear them pinging or alert of enemy.
Message 24 of 55 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just can t hear the footsteps when an enemy pathfinder is close or coming towards me! anyone else ?!?!?!

Message 25 of 55 (927 Views)

★★★ Expert

@TheGreenFellow wrote:
Yeah, if you don't mind us asking...the bin-punching super jump, the bhop healing & infinite wraith portals mentioned by FaZaaa_82 here, all three are rather high-impact and easily-exploitable glitches. I was hoping to see fixes for these, particularly given the wait?

You think the bin-punch jump is high impact?

Explain to me how this is ever an advantage for anyone?  The world record holder Mendokusaii (36 kill game) has said on stream there is absolutely 0 use for the supply bin jump.

And as a wraith main, I am yet to run into a scenario where setting a double portal was useful other than having your slow ever-looting squadmates catch up to your location.

In any combat situation, only very bad players would think it's a good idea to waste your tactical skill to set a double portal.

In reality, saving your tactical for when you need it is the right choice.. literally always.

Message 26 of 55 (888 Views)

★ Guide
Why do you care if they remove wraith's infinity ult from the game then?
Message 27 of 55 (856 Views)

Re: Patch 1.1.3 Discussion!

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the fix. but besides normal sound issues when or are you planing on having a matchmaking rank system. like i have 110 hours on apex and i play with people that i swear never log off XD like the other day i saw someone with 280000+ kills. like im not even joking wish i screenshot it at the time (was to busy alt f4ng out the game lol) i enjoy apex truly but starting to get put off becuase how can you enjoy a game where you get put with players that breath and sleep alex XD. and im not the only one that has this issue. iv seen theads marked as solved yet its not xD.
Message 28 of 55 (845 Views)

Re: Patch 1.1.3 Discussion!

★★ Pro
i am a wraith main and i never use infinite portals to my advantage, it's a disadvantage actually to me because enemies could've just be behind you in any second before you even ready using your portals
Message 29 of 55 (808 Views)

★★★ Expert

@NNeil6991 wrote:
Why do you care if they remove wraith's infinity ult from the game then?

I don't, I think it should be removed and I won't care about it at all.

I was just arguing that it's not a high Impact bug since enemies can use your portals and catch up to you in no-time, I have rarely used portals In combat situations.

It's something about running around in a bullet storm without being able to use a weapon and having to redraw your weapon once you set the portal.

You're far more likely to get yourself killed than anything else.

Message 30 of 55 (783 Views)