Party Imp level 46

by Player_084gjrbm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Party Imp level 46

★★ Novice
Im almost finish and my level 5446. Then i see that my Party imp is on level 46 "strange". Something happend when i promoted hem from super elite to master. Now im missing the last 9 level to hit 5455 maximum level.
Can somebody help me. Plz.
Message 1 of 21 (1,549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Party Imp level 46

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Player_084gjrbm,

Thanks for the detailed description of the issue, I'll be sure to pass on all of those details.

@pandareno1999, good call out, I was actually thinking the same thing, I'll ask them if it's related to that issue as well!

Roger.

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 21 (2,467 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If not mistaken, I ever saw a post with similar problem.

If you go to each character stats in your backyard, there're max experience for each master level characters . Some of master character might not reach that yet, so you need to play them more to reach it.

Repeat this process until all master character reach this max experience.

Let me know if this works.

Message 2 of 21 (1,513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here is an example of it: Make sure all characters reach max XP 116,440

Message 3 of 21 (1,495 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I had one character off one level at one point. I had to go to their flower pot and click on the level up to fix it so this sounds similar.

Message 4 of 21 (1,426 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi
Here you can see that my party im is on level 46 and xp is more then other imps. 120.
Message 5 of 21 (1,418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

All other character has perfect stats except party imp ?

Message 6 of 21 (1,408 Views)

@EA_Roger @EA_Archi Can you help with this one by any chance?

Message 7 of 21 (1,464 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @pandareno1999,

Thanks for raising this to our attention, we'll look into it and get back to you as soon as we can. Imp is actually one of my favorite classes so I'll take good of him! 

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 8 of 21 (1,389 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Roger.
Thx a lot. As you can see from the pic my username is SteelingWig2723 game platform Xbox One. Something happened when i promoted Party Imp from Super elite to Master. He got level 46.It's really weird. Now i missing the last 9 level to hit maximum level 5455. Im on level 5446 right now. I still continue play with Party Imp but nothing happened.
.I would be forever grateful if you could help me.

Extra thanks to pandaremo1999 who helped me contact the right person.
Message 9 of 21 (1,374 Views)

@EA_Roger You might want to ask Andy about this if you can.  We had a huge wave of leveling issues a while back, and he made a couple threads to aggregate the related posts.  I'm not sure what the resolution was, but I suspect he might have a good idea what's up.

Message 10 of 21 (1,365 Views)