Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Paint Scrap Color Wheel & All For Inputting of RGB Values

by Halcyon_Creed_N7

Original Post

Highlighted

Paint Scrap Color Wheel & All For Inputting of RGB Values

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The tittle pretty much says it all. I know many freelancers face the problem I do of the fact that trying to set a certain RGB for a armor color wheel much less with the 40-240 limited range is a royal pain. Trying to duplicate a someones fashion forge is impossible as it currently stands which is a really irritating for a game that used customization as a selling point and already struggling with making customization good. This would be a simple fix for all three platforms to. For PC It's a walk in the park, and for consoles we have already seen the console digital keyboard used once before when selecting the name for our pilots so it shouldn't be that difficult to apply said system here. Personally I 'm more of a hex code guy myself as it's 1 and done in terms of the code but, since the system is already designed around rgb it makes sense to stick with it. We also need to be able to see the rgb of already made custom colors so if we want to go back and change it we can.

Message 1 of 3 (85 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
I think the color wheel is Awesome....I wouldn't change anything about it
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@MrCrusteePants wrote:
I think the color wheel is Awesome....I wouldn't change anything about it

It's good enough, but I do wish it gave us values for the colors we choose, so we can repeat them exactly.

Also, I would love to have an accept and continue/discard and a materials selection, possibly with the d-pad on console, so that you can just create all the colors you want at once, while being able to match them to the different materials you're using. Like how clean paint, metallic paint, and LOD paint all have a different saturation and hue. This isn't necessary at all, but would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)
Twitter Stream