Painful plat to a round of perseverance.

by apostolateofDOOM

Original Post

Painful plat to a round of perseverance.

★★★★★ Expert

A story from today..

Following a round with 2 preds from last season, drop to lava fissure and they all land in the same house as me (where i ping) and we all get lasered as no one has anything.. go figure..

Me (Lifeline), Bloodound with zero wins for past 3 seasons and a Wattson level 120. Ok, it looks like it's another one of those round.. You know, like every game i had so far in ranked this season.

All land separately and grab loot and the fighting starts almost immediately.. they knock one, both go down and i manage to finish last 2 and rez them both. Good start. From then it painful with our bloodhound spamming ''i need energy ammo'' for a good 10 mins. Actually had to tell him in a friendly tone to be quiet as i couldn't help him out. Angel

Anyway,  i did about 3- 4 kills by midgame and this blood and wattson ACTUALLY listened to everything i said and pinged for the entire round while holding their own.  The first for many, many month. If ever..

Final circle was really tight with 6 or 7 teams at trainyard and the action just didn't stop. I'm at 50 hp and gibby + wraith fighting in front of me.. so i focus the gibby (as i start shooting both team mates go down) and finish him. Wraith turns to me and bails, i pop a drone and she takes a sneaky shot bringing me to literally 1hp but hurt her enough to bail then another bloodhound comes round the corner... I have no idea what i did with crouch, slide, cover behind the wall but he doesn't land 1 shot while i drain him of 200hp. A random Bangalore runs past without seeing me and gets downed.. Pop a bat while still low and 2 focus me but one took damage and  disappeared leaving his friend to die. I assume he ran into zone as we then just win the match.. still 1 hp. xD

Not the best round with just over 3k damage and 9 kills but definitely one of the most intense for a long time. Thumbs up

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Re: Painful plat to a round of perseverance.

★★★★★ Expert
Those are the things I like to read about. Carnage and listening teammates ^.^
Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)