Re: Packs been deleted

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Packs been deleted

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played the Sims in a while and just recently wanted to play again. i then seen that it had been deleted from origin? so I downloaded it again and all of my packs had been deleted and I have  no clue how to get them back. I have reset my game and everything.

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

@crscotty91  It sounds like you've logged into a different account than the one you were using before.  Since Sims 4 is now free to play, you can add it to a new account, but your packs wouldn't show up in that account.

If you're not sure which account you need to use, search the inboxes of any email addresses you have for correspondence from EA, for example receipts from previous purchases.  You can check the purchase history for any given account on ea.com.

If you still need help sorting this out, or you've lost access to the original account, please contact EA customer support:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Or reach out to EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)

All Replies

@crscotty91  It sounds like you've logged into a different account than the one you were using before.  Since Sims 4 is now free to play, you can add it to a new account, but your packs wouldn't show up in that account.

If you're not sure which account you need to use, search the inboxes of any email addresses you have for correspondence from EA, for example receipts from previous purchases.  You can check the purchase history for any given account on ea.com.

If you still need help sorting this out, or you've lost access to the original account, please contact EA customer support:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Or reach out to EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)