Re: PVZ2 Director Cut: Character design

by dwooten77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PVZ2 Director Cut: Character design

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

ZebraGamer present PVZ2 Director Cut of Character design, enjoy and be inspired:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGsofTH2sUY

Let me know which one is your:

1. Favorite costume? For me is the 3rd citron with skull, it's like a monster truck.

2. Favorite character concept? I like the liquid chomper like in Terminator movie where he can change shape to liquid then roll like water across any terrain (even go up the roof) then ambushes enemy after that.

Message 1 of 4 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

That was a fun video to watch (Didn't have volume on, though).

My favorite costume would be that chomper one at the very end of the video because it was plain silly.

As for favorite concept, maybe that toxic cactus? Instead of being a far-range character, she's a close-range character that lets out fumes around her like those potted toxic shrooms. It'd be a really different experience and in a professional-looking hazmat suit no less.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,388 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

That was a fun video to watch (Didn't have volume on, though).

My favorite costume would be that chomper one at the very end of the video because it was plain silly.

As for favorite concept, maybe that toxic cactus? Instead of being a far-range character, she's a close-range character that lets out fumes around her like those potted toxic shrooms. It'd be a really different experience and in a professional-looking hazmat suit no less.

Message 2 of 4 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My favorite character concept was the Aztec chomper- specifically the 2nd design.

Aztec Chomper designs.png

Message 3 of 4 (1,136 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Very cool. I think the best toxic cactus would be a Peyote Cactus. It’s just too perfect.
Message 4 of 4 (1,114 Views)