Re: PVZ battle for neighborville

by Clumsybobble

Original Post

PVZ battle for neighborville

★ Guide

There’s some real potential in this game and I know it’s still early but please tell me there are going to be character variants (fire, toxic, ice...). The lasting yet modest damage of those were always so satisfying.

Message 1 of 8 (412 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nope.

Plenty of threads about this.

Message 2 of 8 (363 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@TiltedPixel This game is joke dont expect it to last longer than 2 years
Message 3 of 8 (350 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@marche567 wrote:
@TiltedPixelThis game is joke dont expect it to last longer than 2 years

Then why are you here?  This question isn’t just for you but anyone that complains... almost as if you all WANT the game to fail?

Not speaking sarcastically; I LOVE this game and those before it (in the series).

If you think this is so terrible, why stay and better yet, why post here?

I post to try to help people and give constructive criticism regarding the game, balancing, fairplay, etc.

Different strokes?

Message 4 of 8 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@spIash_damage wrote:

@marche567 wrote:
@TiltedPixelThis game is joke dont expect it to last longer than 2 years

Then why are you here?  This question isn’t just for you but anyone that complains... almost as if you all WANT the game to fail?

Not speaking sarcastically; I LOVE this game and those before it (in the series).

If you think this is so terrible, why stay and better yet, why post here?

I post to try to help people and give constructive criticism regarding the game, balancing, fairplay, etc.

Different strokes?

All this. I loved GW1 and 2 and when I first saw BfN I had concerns but there's so much to love here already and more coming. It is not perfect, it needs some serious patching for balance and optimization/control above all else, but it's so good.

Message 5 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@marche567 Have you posted anything constructive?

I never understand why people post on boards for things they dislike and/or have no interest in.

BfN has issues, but its by no stretch a "joke". These issues can be addressed and fixed. BfN is not a completed game or one released as a finished product. Man of Medan is an example of a real "joke" game.
Message 6 of 8 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Iron_Guard8 You took words from my mouth!
Bravo!
Message 7 of 8 (306 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No.  No variants.  This isn't a GW game.  If you want the variants, go play GW2.

Message 8 of 8 (274 Views)