Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PVP emojis

by PandaHunterG

Original Post

PVP emojis

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi Guys.

Everyone is really happy about the Arena news I believe and only one thing about the Arena that I would like to see is MORE EMOJIS from KD or LBJ or Giannis or LEONARD.

I really like the emojis and even I will buy it if more emojis are in the store exclusive.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

Re: PVP emojis

Community Manager

Love the emojis!

Great post and if there are any specific ones you all want to see be sure to post them here so our team can see it. Standard smile

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For sure, KD emojis and LBJ emojis, Maybe Giannis and Harden and Leonard PG13.

Message 3 of 4 (38 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

And also the way of tweeter and FB free giveaway with poll is very good way to get all active players involved. Like making a poll, which new player emoji you like to use in PVP with options like KD James and Giannis and harden. ^^ make a poll and will see the result easily.  ^_^

Message 4 of 4 (30 Views)
Twitter Stream

nba-live-blue-bg

Mobile troubleshooting tips

We can help answer your basic account or purchasing, and gameplay questions.

View more on EA Help

blue-ea-promo

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help