PS4 / UK - Unable to Connect

by SquishyVader

Original Post

PS4 / UK - Unable to Connect

★ Guide

As it says in the title. UK, PS4, just won two games in a row, now I cannot load the game. My internet is great. Relaunched PS4 and the game....Nothing. anyone else?

Message 1 of 6 (179 Views)

Re: PS4 / UK - Unable to Connect

★★★ Expert

Yeah i've been getting this a lot too. Hold the PS4 button, and select "close application" at the top of the menu. Proceed to close Apex, and relaunch the game.

This seems to fix the issue for me, let me know if it works. Good luck.

Message 2 of 6 (164 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the response. I went and played some FIFA 19, and now I can get back on????

Message 3 of 6 (156 Views)

★ Guide
@SquishyVader Yep I was playing a lot tonight in a team of 3 and we got loads of issues. It kept saying you need to be rank 10 to play ranked, we're all 90+. Most games we tried to load we got errors.
Message 4 of 6 (154 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SquishyVader wrote:

Thanks for the response. I went and played some FIFA 19, and now I can get back on????

You should be able to, if a simple relaunch of the game doesn't solve your problem, you may need a fresh install, or even a support ticket. But i'm confident this will work for you the next time it happens.

Anytime you get the code:leaf error, followed by the inability to reconnect (it shows "attempting to reconnect to servers numbered 1 to 9) it's simply bugged out to the point where you need to force quit the game.

Pretty annoying.

Message 5 of 6 (148 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SquishyVader 

Happens probably 2 to 3 times every time I play on xbox or PlayStation wing is correct just shut down game and re launch game and it will run

Message 6 of 6 (141 Views)