Re: PS4 - PC (Cross-progression)

by HaremCuhz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 - PC (Cross-progression)

★★ Novice

Greetings.

I would like to know if, now that we have crossplay, we could get the cross-progression we were promised throughtout this forum between PS4 and PC.

Thousands of players, me included, played this game so much when it came out, bought apex coins when EA was trying to lift this game from the ground up, and have so many skins on their PS4 account. I am now playing on the PC but I'm having to start from scratch. No skins, no credits, no banners, no nothing.

Dozens of moderators have stated that crossplay was a requirement to achieve cross-progression so, now that we have it, when will it be available? It is the same account after all.

To be frank, I'll stop playing altogether if this doesn't come out cause I refuse to do all that grinding again. If we expect to surpass Modern Warfare (which I believe to be totally viable), this is a must-have.

Thank you for your attention!

Message 1 of 6 (1,157 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide
@BringTheeAction

Alot of people asking for this feature. At the moment it is not possible and best way to know in future soon as it is announced is their official twitter.

It would be first place they would announce if it did happen.

It seems twitter is the VERY first place anything is announced these days from preorders to game updates etc. I'm old fashioned and rather be on email list.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,090 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@BringTheeAction

Alot of people asking for this feature. At the moment it is not possible and best way to know in future soon as it is announced is their official twitter.

It would be first place they would announce if it did happen.

It seems twitter is the VERY first place anything is announced these days from preorders to game updates etc. I'm old fashioned and rather be on email list.
Message 2 of 6 (1,091 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BringTheeAction I saw a video today leaking that cross-progression and a buff for Revenant coming this season.
so I guess we have to wait and see if it will happen
Message 3 of 6 (1,086 Views)

★★ Novice
@maximas1986 Let's hope so! I stopped playing already and will only come back the day this is implemented (hopefully soon!).
Message 4 of 6 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

#BringTheeAction Same bro, I've invested many hours and money in Apex, then make the upgrade and have to start all over. Really just sucks that i can log into Fortnite on ps4 change my outfit sign out go on to my Epic Games launcher (PC) load up and the outfit that pick on ps4 is now the one on my PC. that is a sync to me. PLEASE EA GET IT TOGETHER!!!

Message 5 of 6 (974 Views)

★★ Novice

I quit playing altogether because PS4 was so slow and buggy. Now that I bought a PC I loved it. I just wish there was cross-progression similar to Activision. Somehow, Activision has got it figured out and catered to the fans. EA is not fan-based, but consumer-based. If EA really cared about APEX and it's fans, they should give us Cross-Progression and do not intend to milk our wallets. Enough venting. I totally agree with cross-progression, because I have quit playing because I cannot simply restart on PC with all the hours/money I spent on PS4.

Message 6 of 6 (801 Views)