Re: (PS4) NFS HEAT ALMOST BROKE MY CONSOLE

by Kurd_Ripper

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@adamburger16 

Hi Adam,

thank you for taking your time writing a troubleshooting guide which I have already done 5 times. And it did not the solve the issues.
I don’t know it was clear to you or read my post correctly, I pre-ordered NFS Heat digital version.

im not sure if you were aware of hot topic thread where other PS4 users reported the same issues on technical issues thread 2 weeks ago.

as if 21/11/19 I do no longer own PS4 pro any more, even though they released 1.4 update, so my refund procedure still active and writing for Sony account management team to reply.

Message 21 of 24 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kurd_Ripper You are a special kind of ignorant folk, typically a console kid. Your console freezing is not going to damage it. Computers freeze all the time it does not Damage your system. Good lord the idiocy of people on this planet... no wonder why we still have useless consoles incapable of understanding basic stuff.
Message 22 of 24 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@KingMonkIII" useless consoles incapable of understanding basic stuff. " Talk about an Ignorant dip sh it. Could be a kid for all you know. How else does someone learn something except by seeking it out or experiencing it. Why dont you pull that stick out your a s s

Message 23 of 24 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BAD_MO__RAGE__FOIts sponsored and paid employees scanning the forum's for anything negative and either deleting it or commenting trying to make the OP look like just an angry kid. When in reality this man has an extensive list of issues and proof on top of it all. Not surprised to see people on here trying to play it off. Why else would you be on the forumns ? Youre gonna try and tell me you are here out of the goodness of your heart to try and help people with their game issues... LOL

Your are here either because you have an issue or your are sponsored / employee of EA 

Message 24 of 24 (369 Views)