Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: PS4 Issues NOT RESOLVED!

by toastedweasle

Original Post

PS4 Issues NOT RESOLVED!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Your Twitter page states all PS4 issues have been resolved and players are able to login. This is untrue!

Playing on PS4! My brother is still getting the endless login load loop. This has been the issue for my bro since 11am CST. I get it sporadically, mostly when trying to join friends.

Basically what happens is when you start the Anthem Demo it goes to the main splash, loads the Bioware logo, then goes to the screen to load the server. The load bar fills really quickly and then it goes back to the EA Frostbyte splash screen and just keeps looping between the load screen and the splash screen. Have to quit out to get it to stop and periodically it wigs out and even after the game is closed he still gets the pop-up stating that he is in a blocked scene.

Have uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted PS4 system, and still nothing seems to let us play the VIP Demo properly. 

Both of us are pre-order players & not Friend Code players. 

We have even tried logging into our other EA games that have online play and all of those have no issues. 

What is the fix for this issue or what is the ETA on getting this resolved?

Message 1 of 55 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CeissaDesisteI've been asking the samething for the past 9 and a half hours.  I haven't been able to log in at all.  i'm getting the infinite login loop.  let me know if you find out how to fix this and i'll do the same

Message 2 of 55 (1,140 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CeissaDesiste JUST WANTED TO UPDATE EVERYONE I'M AM NOW ABLE TO LOGIN AND IT IS LOADING!!! HOPEFULLY YOU CAN TOO

Message 3 of 55 (1,085 Views)

★★ Novice
Did you do anything different?
Message 4 of 55 (1,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm still on the error retrieving live data loop.
nothing so far that i tried have any effect
Message 5 of 55 (1,069 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm not stuck in the loop but it just comes up with "connection problem, anthem service is currently unavailable"...

Message 6 of 55 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here had this problem since 4am AEST and that was 12hrs ago, i have restart the game 100+ times, have restarted he PS4 a dozen times and even restarted my modem a few times and nothing has helped.
Going by other players posts uninstalling and reinstalling won't work.

Message 7 of 55 (1,040 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ditto.  11PM EST been trying for an hour now to connect.  This is not good.

Message 8 of 55 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kakolohe Thanks for the heads up! All is good for both of us now!
Message 9 of 55 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not me....
Message 10 of 55 (1,014 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help