Re: PROBLEM CHEATER ON PS4 AND XBOX

by MythBringer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PROBLEM CHEATER ON PS4 AND XBOX

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, but someone can explain to me why there is no way to ban the huge amount of people with the [Removed by CM]? Almost all of the 6 season predators / masters used the cheats but none say anything. There are groups, discord servers where these people meet and exchange scripts and other useful information, it's absurd. The system to report on ps4 is buggy, it doesn't work. But even if it worked, we know very well that there would be no way to get them banned. I clipped a wraith named [Removed by CM]that it uses cheats. His weapons have 0 recoil, and his aim assist is much more pronounced than normal. Please tell me if there is anything that can be done. [Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @BANNATELOSTRIKE, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BANNATELOSTRIKE, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EA_Darkowith all due respect but what he said about the discord thing is actually true, regarding accusing and naming you are correct he should not do it in here because it's against your AHQ rules but he can do it on Twitter which is more effective ( generally ) same what everyone is doing.
AHQ and in-game reports are literally useless and honestly, no one is doing anything about it even with solid proof, but as you said even accusing is not allowed and action will be taken for those who accuse others so what is the point of trying to report a cheater if we are not allowed to even suspect or accuse anyone.
the other day I sent a video clip with DM to HIDE-OUTS on Twitter showing the (No.1 predator) on the console using scripts ( Rapid fire to be exact) and it was so obvious that even a noob can tell that such a thing is being used but no surprise I didn't get a reply or even a comment, I got only silence.
on the other hand, several ( predators ) reported other players because they suspected them to be cheating just because they got killed by them and the only proof they submitted was a death recap photo or a short clip then the action and reply happened almost instantly with the famous hammer post.
why every time predators get mentioned everyone just avoids the subject, you can check my profile and see how many posts I did talking about predators, and almost all of them with no replies and non with a reply from any of the CMs.
there is an issue with cheaters and it can be fixed but you need the will to make happen.
@BANNATELOSTRIKE

Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Until the accounts are deleted, instead of banned, nothing will be done!

Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)