PRO CLUBS FEEDBACK

by StillyHilly

Original Post

PRO CLUBS FEEDBACK

★★★ Novice

Look, before I get started. I firstly want to say. This is something that EA should definitely read.

I’ve played pro clubs for many many years and average anything form

1500 to 5000 games on it every year. Not including time spent on FUT. Where I currently reside in the top 3 percent.

along side playing the standard divisions clubs I also play in several 11v11 leagues and compete in some of the highest 11v11 tournaments. With that out of the way, I hope the people managing these comments will read what I have to say and maybe take it into HEAVY consideration in a means to push the clubs community forwards. Please don’t take anything I have to say negatively. I’m just going to be as candid as possible so I leave nothing to interpretation. Ok here we go..

The rating of the players is way too low. I always base my players off of standard gold cards with none meta chemistry styles and it’s impossible to replicate stats of nearly any half decent player, the system forces people to play 5’4 99lbs and it’s honestly so so so soooooo bad. The other meta is 6’7 max weight st’s in competition based 11s matches where kick n rush tactics are abused. It’s AWFUL, a full rebalancing of the builds is needed. And you should also have to spend points on being bigger or smaller to make the balancing of the game fairer. Skills moves shouldn’t cost anything, you should go back to the old system where you had to unlock them by doing skills, much better, also, the inputs are far too easy. EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE. Is a flip flap merchant or a ball roll scoop merchant. It’s infected the game and leaves you feeling like you’re just playing the same people over and over again.

I played a guy the other day and he did like 40 flip flaps and 30/50 ball roll scoops in one match, with zero penalty towards it. Skill moves should come under a separate skills stamina bar where skills cost a certain amount of the bar and can be replenished over time or by scoring assisting tackling ect, I’ll leave you to figure that out. Maybe then we’d actually see a game of football. Don’t get me wrong, I love using my right stick. But this community has become desperate over it. 

Kits selection is skill broken. Still having glitches. Why can’t we change kits at half time either when the kits are too similar, shouldn’t be so hard to input that program. 

the stadium stuff is whatever to me. Decent. But doesn’t make the game mode any better. Just nicer for the eye.

Choice - We need more various builds, it’s boring. More individual builds. And the traits system is too vague. Distance shooter for example how many points are added. It doesn’t say, leave you wondering if I need 95 long shots on top of it. Poor clarification, needs attending to.

as do all of the traits, stats break down, 

lobby simulator. Hours wasted. Waiting in the pro clubs lobby to find games or waiting on your slow team mates or the opponents because some guy decides to be late. Pushing 11v11 matches back, give us a practice arena, pen practice. Free kick practice, ANYTHING. It’s boring, and I mean PROPER PROPER PROPER PROPER boring, seriously change this and the clubs communities will ask for nothing for years to come. Give us that. At the very least, please, IM BEGGING YOU.

Club record resets. Just let us do clubs record resets. And do mass kicks in clubs, in order the other, losing a game and having to remake a club to work towards a 100 - 0 - 0 just to tediously remove players and remake a club. GIVE US CLUB RECORD RESET.

season pass - just do it. Nothing else to say in that, needs to happen. Should of already happened . Just, make, it, happen. 

I have 100s of more ideas, literally. If you like what you’ve read. Please add stuff on, or EA get in contact and give the clubs community the attention is actually deserves. Or if you don’t care about ANYTHING I’ve put. Just add to your cash cow and let people import one FUT PLAYER as their pro for pro clubs. And add packs for playing clubs to include the two together. You’re welcome. 

Message 1 of 1 (166 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help