Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: POLL: What sort of area do you want to see next?

by DanteYoda

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'd like to see all those * bugs to be fixed. Bugged missions, disconnects, game crashes and so on. And don't forget that joke of a drop chance on getting masterwork gear. Currently doing the fifth legendary contract and no f*king masterwork or legendary dropped. Thanks for buffing those inscriptions but the drop rate sucks even more.

It is absolutely no fun to farm those same * every day and not getting any rewards for this...

Message 11 of 19 (106 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hard to think about anything new when I can’t even play existing content.

Message 12 of 19 (104 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why you waste your time writing all this down? Nothing what Players wish will happen anyway. They have a fixed Roadmap and the Game is probably dead before all the Content is out.

Message 13 of 19 (100 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Id love to see the Area where they are keeping all the MW and Legendary Loot because right now its severely lacking in Bastion
Message 14 of 19 (98 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@PRSPCTX wrote:

Why you waste your time writing all this down? Nothing what Players wish will happen anyway. They have a fixed Roadmap and the Game is probably dead before all the Content is out.

No offense @PRSPCTX  but his comment perfectly shows why I don't like coming here anymore. It was nice to read the original post and wanted to write my opinion but I realized it's really not worth it. There will always be someone who wants to change the topic and talk about something else that has already been discussed a million times. At least don't kill those posts in which people can give ideas on how to make the game better. There are enough posts doing the opposite.

Message 15 of 19 (84 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like an Ice Land and a Desert Land.

ICE LAND:
The Ice Land would be great for flying becuase the jets wouldn't overheat as much. So make it large and expansive. Perhaps a large, frozen lake to fly over. If you're jets overheat you crash through the ice and must find a way out from underneath!

Make it mountainous with Frost Titans! That hurl chunks of ice as well as those energy balls. The Ice elementals are tanky but they have Ice Elemental Flurries that cause damage to shields! I like the idea of a Frost Worm!

OR you could make it so that Javelins freeze up while flying in the frigid air! Introduce a new inscription to counter it? In this manner IF you fall due to being iced over (not overheating) then you do take damage but the ice breaks upon impact! 

DESERT LAND:
Have you ever heard of a Land Shark or Bulette in Dungeons and Dragons? I'd love to see and fight a Land Shark that travels through large sand dunes!! Wow!  

We need large, deep, dandy dunes for those land sharks! Have homes and other structures built on piers or columns like on a beach. Great, big, Shaper columns! Like new architecture atop old architecture. That'd be fun for exploration.

Glass Titans! Glass Titans rise up from beneath the great dunes creating ball lightening and their own lightening strikes. Perhaps the broken bits of glass from a Glass Titan could have some benifit? New currency? Collect and use to craft or trade to crafters for coins...

Flying would be limited even more here. This land wouldn't have to be so big because most travel would be on foot. This limits verticality though and is thats core to Anthem so I'm not sure about it.

Message 16 of 19 (75 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Spooky all the way for me. Giant spider pits with dead trees and heavy fog would be super cool Standard smile
Message 17 of 19 (75 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Some kinda ruins area would be nice, we know shaper architecture can get pretty huge so a place that is like a blasted and ruined shaper city or citadel full of working and junked shaper stuff would be nice and possible in this world. I could see with the Urgoth probing the borders that Bastion starts sending in freelancers into such and area to find something that could give them an advantage.

Message 18 of 19 (69 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Sadly all the hype has drained from me for this game, i no longer care what they add..

Message 19 of 19 (67 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help