by TJ400000

Original Post

Re: PLEASE MAKE APEX LEGENDS PAY TO PLAY

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@yourmomslayer99@newname4504@MyCanklesHurt@napalm51@SxyAlphaBeastNJ 

Don't you guys understand ?

Many cheaters are not rick people !

Take Asian servers, many kids who cheat spend like $2 in Internet cafe for whole night.

Some pay $1.5 per day to rent a hack.

Anyway, I am not sure what Fortnite is like, it has a big player base as well.

I never played it, if someone could tell me if there are cheaters or not ?

Oh yes, I just forgot about this solution

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Some-bad-news-guys/m-p/7791899#M20670

Register your phone number, as well as your national ID number, and your credit card number together to create your Origin ID so that each of the EA Origin ID truly weighted something, otherwise those Origin IDs are just too free to register, there isn't any weight on it.

If it is this free, then it is also this cheap.

You see, large firms like EA, from US, are International brands. It is like, the US people created something, then sell them to the other 200 countries on this planet. But the US side are not doing very good. Devs from US don't know much about rest of the world.

EA created this free platform, so people all over the world could register and play the games, and to cheat. But if you localize the services to China, as well as other countries, everyone need those personal infos to register.

Take Blizzard, I only play on China server. And if anyone who had played on Blizzard Asian servers, and NA and EU servers before, could tell me, what is it like to register a Blizzard Battlenet account ? Do they ask your phone number, cradit card number and ID numbers to register ? Just wondering.

Message 11 of 32 (454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This will not solve anything but to increase the price tag of the said hacks for sell. However it would lower the free ones as well stop many people from abusing exploits and scripts. Though at this point the player base would be so thin that you would be right back to where you started with there being at least 1 cheater per 60 players and even increased chances of running into them more often.
Message 12 of 32 (424 Views)

★ Guide

@yourmomslayer99 wrote:

Hi, I have a proposal. Please make Apex Legends pay to play, there are at least 2 squads of hackers every game that are low levels, probably new accounts after their main got banned. This could have been easily solved if apex legends is pay to play. 

have a great day Standard smile

I am going to assume alot of cheaters have already paid for their cheats to play.  So this proposed solution would only stop financially challenged people from playing.  This solution would allow the game to have more cheats than honest players because cheats have no problem paying to win.

Message 13 of 32 (406 Views)

★★ Guide

@unogobangbang There are plenty of fps players that are doing just fine that refuse to buy/rent cheats, refusing to play Apex. That's where my heart goes out to as I'm spending my free time on Apex. So you have this scrambled player system in discord, sharing their hidden comms so they don't get banned. Each one is using free paste scripts. This adds layers of scepticism that these videos haven't been striked and hopefully they're developing legal actions to keep the game healthy. I have had plenty of foreign players that are level 25 in my games, 200 kills 20 wins. Impossible to do that with 150+ ping, esp when the last 20 players are primarily bots. And they think they're good, that's the best part.

I've lived in other countries, I enjoy playing with foreign players. But go practice your aim proper. You can't play on your server because its 100% bots, proof of this issue; so you're infesting ours. Then NA kids couldn't keep up with the bots so they did the same thing. I understand the issue, since everyone and their mother are using script cheats, but I know they're not paying $30.

Message 14 of 32 (399 Views)

★ Guide

@newname4504 wrote:

@unogobangbang There are plenty of fps players that are doing just fine that refuse to buy/rent cheats, refusing to play Apex. That's where my heart goes out to as I'm spending my free time on Apex. So you have this scrambled player system in discord, sharing their hidden comms so they don't get banned. Each one is using free paste scripts. This adds layers of scepticism that these videos haven't been striked and hopefully they're developing legal actions to keep the game healthy. I have had plenty of foreign players that are level 25 in my games, 200 kills 20 wins. Impossible to do that with 150+ ping, esp when the last 20 players are primarily bots. And they think they're good, that's the best part.

I've lived in other countries, I enjoy playing with foreign players. But go practice your aim proper. You can't play on your server because its 100% bots, proof of this issue; so you're infesting ours. Then NA kids couldn't keep up with the bots so they did the same thing. I understand the issue, since everyone and their mother are using script cheats, but I know they're not paying $30.

Pay to play solves none of these issues but it can create even more.

Message 15 of 32 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@unogobangbang How so? And you don't want it to be pay to play..

"going to assume alot of cheaters have already paid for their cheats to play."

walks like duck talks like a duck

Message 16 of 32 (395 Views)

★ Guide

@newname4504 wrote:

@unogobangbang How so? And you don't want it to be pay to play..

"going to assume alot of cheaters have already paid for their cheats to play."

walks like duck talks like a duck

I did not know ducks talked.  Are you ok?

Message 17 of 32 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @yourmomslayer99 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

does this work? i reported like a hundred hackers and they just keep coming..

Message 18 of 32 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No no do NOT make it pay to play. Some people might like it but you won’t come across hacker EVERY GAME, so deal with it! It’s like dc universe online, they both fun games that are free. And you have to buy stuff once u get it if you’d like. And frankly I think this apex legends is one the best free games out there for first person shooter games. Keep it that way. 

Message 19 of 32 (270 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know those are different games from differents company.
But i do play ALOT of Overwatch, and in like 2000 hours i meet ONE only hacker.
With around 400hrs in Apex, i can't even count how many times i meet hackers snapping target to target in millisecond wiping entire team after team.

It will never append that Apex will be P2P, but if it does, i'll happy to pay 40-50$ and actually enjoy the game. On S6 i just left because is getting ridiculous.

Message 20 of 32 (241 Views)