PLEASE MAKE APEX LEGENDS PAY TO PLAY

by yourmomslayer99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE MAKE APEX LEGENDS PAY TO PLAY

★★★ Novice

Hi, I have a proposal. Please make Apex Legends pay to play, there are at least 2 squads of hackers every game that are low levels, probably new accounts after their main got banned. This could have been easily solved if apex legends is pay to play. 

have a great day Standard smile

Message 1 of 32 (2,315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE MAKE APEX LEGENDS PAY TO PLAY

★ Guide

I believe his point was that if you put a price tag on the game, then hackers will think twice about cheating. Granted, yes they will buy hacks, however right now you are looking at what, $25 for the hack? Add in another $10 for the battle pass..  But if you put a price tag of say $40/$50 on the game, they now have to come out of pocket for $75 to $85 everytime they are caught hacking.

But I agree, this is not going to STOP the hacking problem. There are people out there that will dump hundreds of dollars into a game to ruin it for others... But, this would decrease the number of hackers in any given game. That 13 year old kid who thinks it's "fun" to hack won't be doing so if they have to hit their parents up for $40/$50 a week for the same game.

But there is a huge downfall to this as well. The 50+ million players the game has now would crumble to a fraction of that size. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 32 (2,178 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @yourmomslayer99 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 32 (2,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make apex legends pay to play or fix cheaters and bots. starting to lose interest in this game

Message 3 of 32 (2,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Doing this is going to stop cheaters how @yourmomslayer99 ?  The only thing you can do as a player is report the Cheat Developers/Cheaters.

Right now Cheat Developers/Cheaters are willing to pay 10 bucks, for a Battle Pass, to hide their intent.  So making Cheat Developers/Cheaters, pay monthly fees does what exactly?  If people start paying to play this game, the Cheat Developers will just mark up their price.  It just gives the Cheat Developers more ammunition to gain more profits to ruin a game.  Cheaters are more than willing to pay more money to win or ruin games.  Then on top of that, you're turning away more players because they want this game to be, "Free to Play."  So no matter how much you try to prevent Cheat Developers/Cheaters from playing a game!  It's unfortunately going to result in the same conclusion.

If this game started off as a monthly sub at first, it would have only prevented things from getting to this point a tad bit longer.  It takes a lot of hard work and effort to prevent Cheat Developers/Cheaters from playing games.  That's why companies, and people, are trying other ways to prevent cheaters such as Account Bans, Hardware Bans, IP Bans, Law Suits, etc.

Message 4 of 32 (2,235 Views)

★★★ Guide

Don't you know some of cheaters can pay more money to buy cheat tools that is already too much to me to purchase a whole new game . See why GTA5 could sell so well in these years on PC , one inference says that is because those cheaters who had been ban need purchase a new one to restart cheating all again . So I guess most of them are much more wealth than honest players and have the willing to spend money in the game , money is not a problem to them , pay to play wouldn't help too much about it but pay to win might can .

Message 5 of 32 (2,193 Views)

★ Guide

I believe his point was that if you put a price tag on the game, then hackers will think twice about cheating. Granted, yes they will buy hacks, however right now you are looking at what, $25 for the hack? Add in another $10 for the battle pass..  But if you put a price tag of say $40/$50 on the game, they now have to come out of pocket for $75 to $85 everytime they are caught hacking.

But I agree, this is not going to STOP the hacking problem. There are people out there that will dump hundreds of dollars into a game to ruin it for others... But, this would decrease the number of hackers in any given game. That 13 year old kid who thinks it's "fun" to hack won't be doing so if they have to hit their parents up for $40/$50 a week for the same game.

But there is a huge downfall to this as well. The 50+ million players the game has now would crumble to a fraction of that size. 

Message 6 of 32 (2,179 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @yourmomslayer99 if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

REPORTED!!! you are clearly cheating!!!

using bots to post is wrong!

Message 7 of 32 (2,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The only way to get rid of cheaters eventually is to either, A. Make it pay to play or B. IP ban on first offense. 

Im okay with either option, more so with the second option because the way i see it, you knowingly chose to cheat, mod, hack you shouldn't be given a second chance.

Message 8 of 32 (2,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SxyAlphaBeastNJ 

I think that it should be free for the existing players but pay to play for new accounts. This way, if someone is caught cheating and wants to create a new account to cheat again, they would think twice.

Message 9 of 32 (2,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I feel like cheaters will pay anyway. They have battle passes, so they'll just skip the battle pass and make accounts.

They need an internal, permanent secure solution. It's no secret anymore they're all over the place, taking away from the organic player base. I'm confident they're cookin up something for us while script kiddies get tired of making new accounts.

Message 10 of 32 (1,955 Views)