Re: PLEASE HELP WITH Sanction INFORMATION

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP WITH Sanction INFORMATION

★★★ Novice

Hello Everyone ,

My account just been applied a sanction becuz i chosen the wrong name in the past and it violated the rules , but after 2 email with ETOS , they said they wont remove the sanction of my account becuz they did the right thing ( i accepted it ) but they said the sanction expired and i can log in to my account again 
But when i run FIFA 23 , still not connect to the server , so can u help me how to know if my sanction expired or not and when can i play the game again . 
Thanks everyone 

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @AndrewInnit2k

I'm afraid that isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. If the Terms of Service overturned the ban but you're still not able to play online game modes, it may be account related. It would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team as a result so they can take a look at your EA account. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @AndrewInnit2k

I'm afraid that isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. If the Terms of Service overturned the ban but you're still not able to play online game modes, it may be account related. It would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team as a result so they can take a look at your EA account. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, as well. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★★★ Novice

So i have to contact them again to know if my sanction expired or not ? And yes , the sanction is about the account 

But thanks for your answer , i appreciated it 

Message 3 of 3 (167 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help