PLANT AND ZOMBIE CARD BALANCE IDEAS

by QuakersNCheese10

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I have so many great ideas for this amazing game. First off all the cards are good but I think it's time for a awesome new update. I have so many great ideas to make the game even better. First I have a card balance idea a plant named frozen nut 3 health 0 damage 3 sun ability : Each turn gain 1 + health for three turns  team up its rarity is common. One idea for a zombie is a zombie hunter 2 health 3 damage 5 sun ability : Each time a plant is this zombie gets 1+ damage its rarity is common . I have two event card ideas both tricks . The plant event is called sun burn its 3 sun its a trick ability: destroy a zombie gain 1 sun . My zombie event trick  is called brain overload its 3 sun ability : for each zombie in your hand gain one brain . 

ADDING TO THE GAME

I also think you should add team battle for you and your friends>In team battle there are 4 players instead of 2. You should also add something called custom imp battle.  For that you could make it so the player could design their own imp and its health, brains and damage or the special abilities like frenzy.  There will be columns where you can choose your special ability.  I think this would get you so many more players to play your game because the number of people who like creativity is tremendous!  They would probably love if you did something where they could create their own character.  For custom imp battle you will play against the computer player with regular plants.  In conclusion I would love if you would add these ideas to the game and I think it would make the game so popular.  I will keep writing with more ideas for the game for updates.  Please add some of my ideas in.

Message 1 of 1 (477 Views)