Re: PC player tries Apex on console

by DragonshadowCF

Original Post

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe That's how I define aimbot and aim assist as well. But MnK people like to combine them for dramatic effect so they feel better when they die.
Message 21 of 68 (554 Views)

★★ Pro

Nah you guys just dont know what the difference between aimbot and aimassist is...

Clearly seen here lol

I will explain you why i call it an aimBOT, cuz simply thats what it is...

I had several hacks on my pc over the course of my gaminglife to understand what they do and how they work

So let me enlighten you a little on that part:

Basics first right?

There are settings for aimbots and aimassists for example:

Fov   <--- selfexplanatory right?

Speed  <--- selfexplanatory right?

tolarance <--- allowing for missed shots, overaiming, allows it going for the wrong hitbox and so on (a setting to let it look more legit)

smooth <--- How smooth it moves, basicly makes something look more human

And some more but theese are the most important ones

Now lets get to the what is what part: And ask yourself what apex actually has

Aimassist:

The name pretty much says it, it assists your aim... now here comes the tricky part it does NOTHING without you actually starting to shoot a person, means if you dont shoot its basicly just idling arround. The moment you start shooting someone in the given Fov that you did setup for the aimassist it will start assisting you and "correcting" your aim.

Aimbot:

2 Versions of aimbot are commonly used...The first is what you descriped, it snaps rapidly on peoples head.... Settings for that are a low Tolarance, low smooth, high speed and high fov

Usually people that dont use some ragesetting and that are trying to use it somewhat legit are using an aimkey to make it happen and let it  look like a flick.

The second way of using an aimbot,(a little hint, this is the interesting one Wink )

Instead of using an aimkey, you will toggle the aimbot to be on permanently, but you will have to put the settings the opposite of the snapping settings, means you take high tolarance, high smooth, low speed and low fov...

What that does is simple, the moment something walks into the Fov of your aimbot setting, it will start tracking that target

That beeing said,i can set you up an aimbot that behaives exactly as what apex has

You seeing any difference? well i can tell you,the maindifference is that an aimbot does something before the player actually starts shooting and aimassist does not...

So yes Apex has a soft aimbot with pretty low settings...Why they call it aimassist? simple its sounds less unfair

i just copied from another thread to lazy to write this again

Message 22 of 68 (550 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks for pointing out just how bad I am that I can’t even hit my shots on console with the op aimbot. I am level 500 so not an inexperienced player. Any pc player that says they played with a controller and couldn’t miss is just lying or a very good mechanical player already. Here is my evidence that I don’t have an aimbot. My aim assist is not turned off because that would be stupid. Please explain how the controller aimed for me. Feel free to have a laugh at my expense. 
https://youtu.be/vU09iSKa-C8

Message 23 of 68 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@matzesingtIt's very strange, a lot of PC players were asking for cross-play because they were feeling superior but all that we see now is crying, complaining, and a lot of analysis and research about the why and how.
I said it to someone else and I will say it to you, if you see that the aim assist is that much OP so you call an aimbot then this game will be super easy for you and you can become the #1 in the world and be a famous streamer you just need to get a console.
You will tell me why I don't buy a pc if the aim assist is not that op then I will tell you I wish if I can afford it XD
I don't recall any of the console players complaining about your FPS rate, or your turn ability or your aim accuracy (mouse related things) or your ability to move while looting or your ability to loot super fast using a mouse or how fast you can access a deathbox and swap shield even while (jumping)

Message 24 of 68 (524 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Next time don't turn your aim bot off Tongue out
Message 25 of 68 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2

@MATZESINGT

https://youtu.be/9hdxDJkgzpw
I win the who sucks more prize 🏆 Standard smile

Message 26 of 68 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@maximas1986 Don’t you just love our op aim assist. Just can’t miss. Love the clip. It happens to often😆

Message 27 of 68 (504 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Remember , don't leave your aim bot off ....it's our dirty little secret 🤫
Message 28 of 68 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I agree, crossplay is annoying, my view is  completely the other way around, I would rather not play with PC players due to the endless amount of other programs they can run while playing Apex Legends.

PC players have been caught on twitch multiple times using cheating programs and not even smart enough to close the window on stream, you probably know who i'm talking about he was pretty famous for awhile... so called pro streamers...

Your aim assist claim on console, was developed specifically for the game by devs and is not cheating in any way shape or form, your using this as justification to use cheat software IMO, if that's the case, go ahead and this cross play will end. 

The ultimate way to get rid of cheating is to take away the games code from users and stream the game, you can't cheat if you can't access the software. You can see this by physical copies being phased out ...only a matter of time... where you don't own the game and pay ten dollars a month to play whatever game you want...it will be very hard to pirate or to cheat using conventional means

Note: by no means am i a fan of downloaded games or streamed games, i only buy physical copies because i predict this happening soon and they can't take a physical copy away from you, a downloaded copy they can or even streamed service. I also predict the cost of older systems will shoot threw the roof to access games without download or service.

Message 29 of 68 (480 Views)

@hayhor LOL did I? No I do, I typically say I'm taking off but I forget you're on PS4 and will do after match. You might be in the lobby and I'll still be in the match and say good bye to no one. buahaha.

If I say I'll be back, well I will but it could be any time in the next 24 hours. I get side tracked easily.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 30 of 68 (465 Views)