Re: PC lobbies for PVZ Battle for Neighborville are empty

by asabaida

Original Post

PC lobbies for PVZ Battle for Neighborville are empty

★★★ Newbie

I can't play PVZ Battle for Neighborville for PC, I literally can't play because the lobbies are empty. I can't get coins, prize bulbs or rainbow stars because the lobbies are empty. Only mode i can play is Turf Takeover or Garden/Graveyard Ops. But Battle Arena, Mixed Mode, Team Vanquish and the weakly mode are empty or have like 4 players if I'm lucky. Please add Crossplay because PC lobbies for PVZ games always seem to be empty. I know it isn't easy to just add Crossplay but please try. I only wish to be able to enjoy this game but i can't because there's no one on the lobbies.

Message 1 of 23 (6,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi there @Hydr0w0lf 
Have you tried other world regions (you can choose different regions (depending on ping) when at the multiplayer portal)  and maybe different times of day in your own region?
We are on EU servers and its very dependent on time of day, modes other than Turf are hard to find but do exist if youre lucky and the time/server is right.
Good luck Large smile

Added: you should be able to find games in the weekly mode as everybody will be in there doing their weekly challenges to get their 40 stars Standard smile

Message 2 of 23 (6,003 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@asabaida I tried weekly mode last night on PC (US West region) and it did not match make me in any games.
Message 3 of 23 (5,962 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So sorry to hear that, makes these weekly challenges an even bigger chore.
Just keep trying different regions and times,
cant really help with helpful info for your region but I'm sure someone will come along here soon and be able to advise you of your best options for your region  :D

Message 4 of 23 (5,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Same as gw2...you have to play Europe between 9am-5pm AST...then Europe dies and typically that's it...if you're lucky you can find a game on NA or NW (connected servers, no difference which one you join between 5pm-9pm)...after that play fortnite, the end.  Europe typically runs two full lobbies throughout the day and is quite fun...NA/NW is rarely ever full and is super toxic and dies quickly due to team stacking.  By toxic I mean max players team stacking even as much as 5 vs 2 and then taunting you to boot after killing you at spawn point...super fun.

I've only ever seen weekly, turf and team vanquish on NA/NW, never the other game types since founder's edition, it's sad.

GW1 still has team vanquish from 5pm-9pm...or at least it did before founder's came out...I uninstalled both gw1 and gw2 as I can't stand the cheating.

Message 5 of 23 (5,944 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If someone is reading this and is on PC, DO NOT BUY ANY PvZ game on PC. Even in the first 2 weeks the game population on PC was too low, imagine now. Unfortunately they are all dead games, and there is no crossplay option to "save" the PC version.

You can get the console version that have a better population of people.

Some other games fixed this issue of dead lobbies with the crossplay feature, such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Street Fighter V. But is incredible that most niches games as fighting games does not come with this feature. Is a must nowdays.

Message 6 of 23 (5,497 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JorgitoYokiro Good to know that before purchase
Message 7 of 23 (5,474 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'd love crossplay. I can get full matches on PC in TT and Ops and usually on the weekly mode, but it appears that BA and other modes are not being played much which is a shame. I prefer TT but I don't want to play solely TT for PvP matches. Crossplay would just be better for the game and the community in general.

Message 8 of 23 (5,441 Views)

★★ Guide

I think they should just enable cross play! Once they get that aiming speed multiplier fixed for console it should be fair for everyone

Message 9 of 23 (5,385 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I’m on the West Coast. I usually find success in finding full games at these times:

NA East: 9am-8pm

NA West 8pm-1am

Europe 1am-9am

I’m almost always finding full games if I stick to these times. 

It’s unfortunate that we have to switch regions to make it work, but meh..

Good luck!

+1 to crossplay!

Message 10 of 23 (5,344 Views)