PC VS console

by maximas1986

Original Post

Re: PC VS console

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SacrificialSloth I found the guy getting clapped by controller players. If controller is so easy and takes no skill then why isn’t every controller player equally good as one another? Why aren’t all the pros on controller? MKB is superior in every way, if you’re getting clapped by controller players so much you are on here crying about it then you should take your own advice and practice on your “skill”
Message 11 of 30 (226 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth am not justifying anything, actually am just explaining why i keep hearing cries from a lot of PC players about aim assist that you see it as OP just because you got kicked by a better player on console that after you was having an illusion that all pc players are better before the cross-play started but that illusion got shattered when it cross-play released and then some of you discovered that your skills still not sufficient enough.
I understand your frustration and anger as maybe you are one of the guys who I was destroying a few days ago in pc lobbies so your ego got hurt.
am joking ......maybe not Standard smile
Message 12 of 30 (223 Views)

Hahah sure @maximas1986! I wasn't arguing against you, just giving my thoughts on the list.

Also, I just found out that the fps are normally capped to 144 on PC, you have to import code into origin to actually get it higher.

Solid 300 really only possible if you use RTX 2070 super or higher with only 1920 screen, but realistically that accounts for like 1-3% of players.

I do wish to learn how to play with a consoler though, but I'm very fond of my PC so yeah don't know when that is going to happen hahaha

Message 13 of 30 (222 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DYSPROssium RTX 2070 , yeah I think this is the one that the guys were talking about but I know it's not something that anyone can get.
sorry am not very familiar with pc stuff
Message 14 of 30 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@maximas1986What’s so funny is all these MKB players were so excited for us console players to switch to PC bc console is “easy” and controller players are garbage then we get over there and start kicking their butts now they’re butthurt making excuses.

Message 15 of 30 (218 Views)

@lightning_5o 

Please don't generalize people as "console players find this" or "PC players find this".

A lot of both sides really don't care anyway. Just enjoy the game in the way you want to enjoy it.

Message 16 of 30 (211 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@SacrificialSloth "If you think playing on a console is so easy you're more than welcome to buy one and give it a try. Aim assist is not what you think, it's only effective in fairly close CQC. Trust me lots of people still miss shots on the console. "
@DarthValtrex exactly, if aim assists on the console is that many op and makes the game that much easier then why people don't move to console ???
it's cheaper, less hassle, no need to upgrade any parts, no hassle with file downloads, driver updates, or whatever issues that pc user usually encounter.
if I had the money to buy a pc I will throw my console away, one of the reasons I play warzone is because it supports MNK and I bought a gaming MNK specifically to play that game even when I don't own a pc lol
Message 17 of 30 (206 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DYSPROssium exactly, really no one cares and everyone is trying to enjoy the game.
I never complained about why pc player can do this or do that, yes I get surprised sometimes but never complained and said something like " oh this pc player kicked my butt because he is using MNK"
ps: I will complain if I suspect a console player using MNK Standard smile
but the issues is nowadays the cries are getting louder, I really wish if Respawn remove the cross-play for PC because we really got tired of hearing the cries of some pc players because whenever some start talking about it makes console players look like they don't have skills
Message 18 of 30 (203 Views)

@maximas1986 Honestly you're fairly good on console. I'd love to see what you could do on PC. I imagine if you Rockyboy (forget his entire user name) teamed up I'd bet you two could climb up into Master/Pred. You're both great at the game.

I'm in the same boat, saving up to build a PC. I'll still play on console. Sometimes I just want to sit on my sofa and use a controller. I don't always want to be sitting at a desk to game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 30 (178 Views)

★★ Pro

"1-First things first MNK itself"

You list this and then many of your other points just re-iterate this.

also it's funny you say someone "is better than you" and use "aim assist" in the same breath.

Message 20 of 30 (177 Views)