PC Gamer article blasts Warzone, Apex Legends and more over crossplay cheating

by Jinnobi

Original Post

PC Gamer article blasts Warzone, Apex Legends and more over crossplay cheating

★ Guide

https://www.pcgamer.com/on-behalf-of-pc-gaming-sorry-about-all-those-cheaters-in-your-console-games/

This is why I left Apex Legends over a year ago. It was one of my favorite games, and I care about it enough to still post about it. 

But until something significant is done to stop the cheating, I will never again play Apex Legends. 

Don't say it isn't possible. Rainbow Six Siege doesn't have a cheating problem because they ruthlessly expose them, notify every player currently online about them being banned, and hardware bans (true permaban) is liberally used. 

So dip into your millions of dollars and do something about the cheating in Apex Legends, so that your loyal and legitimate players can actually play a fair game

Message 1 of 5 (239 Views)

Re: PC Gamer article blasts Warzone, Apex Legends and more over crossplay cheati

@Jinnobi That article is so inaccurate it's laughable. It sounds more like it's written by a salty player than a professional writer.

"Zero recoil? Probably a PC player." Yeah, sorry, that's not even remotely close to the truth.
Message 2 of 5 (232 Views)

Re: PC Gamer article blasts Warzone, Apex Legends and more over crossplay cheati

Champion
@Jinnobi The beginning of the article is incorrect. Crossplay didnt cause cheating. Free to play has a much greater effect. Just make new accounts over and over.
Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jinnobi Crossplay is what made my friends and I stay because we can all play together.
Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Jinnobi,

Thread closed, this thread will go nowhere good.
EACade
Message 5 of 5 (196 Views)