Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PC Gamer Nailed It...

by MaireDevylin
Reply

Original Post

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★ Guide

@RoninJed "Again I like anthem and think it can improve and if that makes you mad then fine. I'm still going to play and enjoy the game. "

 

Just like the "people who hate or upset customers" are going to keep on complaining.

 

And again, if that makes You mad, then fine. They still going to keep complaining.

 

 

See how beautiful that works both ways Wink?

Message 31 of 52 (302 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Guide

Does anyone even do legendary contracts at all?  For the last week, I've tried GM1 to GM3 doing the dailies and I'm always by myself.  I can still get a squad for strongholds, but that's it now.

Message 32 of 52 (290 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@MaireDevylin wrote:

Anthem Feels Hopeless

 

 


What a pile of nonsense from PC Gamer.

 

Then they were unreasonably unhappy with the game at launch, so not much has changed. Oops


More nonsense and denial ladies and gentlemen! 😂

Message 33 of 52 (281 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★ Guide
@Jonny_Castilloux Hmu if your on xbox
Message 34 of 52 (278 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Guide

@KALIUMG wrote:

@RoninJed "Again I like anthem and think it can improve and if that makes you mad then fine. I'm still going to play and enjoy the game. "

 

Just like the "people who hate or upset customers" are going to keep on complaining.

 

And again, if that makes You mad, then fine. They still going to keep complaining.

 

 

See how beautiful that works both ways Wink?


Yeah except the difference is I don't come here to hate on anyone who doesn't like the game and call them names. All I ask is for people to have patience or move on...that's it.

Message 35 of 52 (268 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Guide

@Alvanian  thank-you, but I'm on PS4.  I usually end up completing them anyways.  GM1 and GM2 are relatively easy solo.  GM3 takes too long, at least for me, anyways.  Or, I can do quickplay and unusually spawn in with others.  I was just wondering if large amounts of people weren't playing much any more.

Message 36 of 52 (254 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RoninJed wrote:

@KALIUMG wrote:

@RoninJed "Again I like anthem and think it can improve and if that makes you mad then fine. I'm still going to play and enjoy the game. "

 

Just like the "people who hate or upset customers" are going to keep on complaining.

 

And again, if that makes You mad, then fine. They still going to keep complaining.

 

 

See how beautiful that works both ways Wink?


Yeah except the difference is I don't come here to hate on anyone who doesn't like the game and call them names. All I ask is for people to have patience or move on...that's it.


Yes you do, several times already. Go play the game and stop asking for patience or tell ppl to move on. Or are you so bored about anthem?

Message 37 of 52 (215 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★ Guide
@RoninJed And if that happens, I'll team up with you to take down the baddies and get some, sweet loot.
Message 38 of 52 (207 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RoninJed wrote:

  By far the biggest complaint most people have with this game is the loot right? So I will ask you and those who rip on anyone who likes this game and still has the patience to see it grow....will you be happy if the loot gets fixed?

  


YES.

Message 39 of 52 (192 Views)

Re: PC Gamer Nailed It...

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GaliusHeart wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

  By far the biggest complaint most people have with this game is the loot right? So I will ask you and those who rip on anyone who likes this game and still has the patience to see it grow....will you be happy if the loot gets fixed?

  


YES.


They already crossed tha line where it could have brought me back. That was actually arounbd 2 months ago. But if they have fixed it 1 month after release, then i also could have said yes.

Message 40 of 52 (189 Views)
Twitter Stream