[PC] Downtime - October 8th, 2019

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

[PC] Downtime - October 8th, 2019

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE*

The PC patch has been fully deployed. Please keep us posted on PC performance as we're hoping the patch made some headway.

FYI: there's also a small bug causing longer than intended cooldowns for Character Challenge Keys. This is being investigated

Hey PvZer's Standard smile

The PC servers will be down from 11AM PT, up to 2PM PT on October 8th, while we roll out fixes aimed at the stutter issue. 

Please check back here for updates on this or keep an eye out on our Plants Vs Zombies Twitter account to track this

Thanks,

Lanna 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 4 (585 Views)

Re: [PC] Downtime - October 8th, 2019

★★★★★ Expert

Out of curiosity, does addressing the shutter also mean it will help with the very heavy PC load some are having with the game?

Message 2 of 4 (557 Views)

Community Manager

Updated post.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (512 Views)

★ Apprentice

The game-play feels substantially smoother. I withheld from playing the game due to the stuttering issues, but since this patch I can actually play a game where I can fight back my opponents. While I did see some slowdown, my game-play experience feels much better. I am just slightly disappointed I missed multiple weeks of pleasure. 

Message 4 of 4 (407 Views)