Re: PC Client Patch Live Today - 6.20.2019

by Roadmay

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

There is threads to post about cheaters this is servers and updates.

Message 11 of 29 (461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This patch helped but it is not at pre legendary hunt levels when I rarely went out of sync. Now about every 3rd or 4th game goes out of sync. Which is improvement from yesterday every game went out of sync.

Message 12 of 29 (445 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Huntinwabits wrote:
@EA_Blueberryoh us PC guys are gunnie pigs lol

Thanks bruv. Also thanks for tanking all the cheaters. Standard smile

Message 13 of 29 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Huntinwabits wrote:
@EA_Blueberryoh us PC guys are gunnie pigs lol

Someone’s gotta be :P us console players are much too valuable for EA to put as guinea pigs :P

your GPU breaks? Buy a new one. Ours breaks? Buy new console... even tho most high end GPUs cost alot more... :P

master race ftw! XD

Message 14 of 29 (421 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Liking the sound of this patch.

Hope us console peasants get it soon Wondering

Message 15 of 29 (390 Views)

★★★ Guide

Alright , not season 2 .Confused

Message 16 of 29 (386 Views)

★★ Pro

@Roadmay wrote:

Alright , not season 2 .Confused

But you knew that when they said Season 2 starts on July 2nd. Standard smile 

Message 17 of 29 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@nova-jx wrote:

blueberry, I just created a new post. about the crazy wave of cheating I experienced today. 6 out of 6 games where full of aimbotters. all the names were mostly numbers and brand new accounts. tracing through walls, attempting to wall people, target locking heads. I logged all the names of them. my post was deleted in 5 minutes. I really don't understand this. the pc cheating is out of control. blatant new accounts aimbotting everyone.

Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the AHQ forums which is why it was removed. Please utilize the tools built by the dev and anti-cheat team which will help enhance anti-cheat efforts going into Season 2. It's frustrating to encounter them, I know. They are somewhere in between people that tailgate me on the way to work and people that cut in line. Posting them here is unfortunately not as effective as the other methods and we'll continue to explore all options possible to improve upon our efforts in combating cheating. Thank you for looking out for the community though and hope you don't experience any over this coming weekend.

• Don't "name and shame." If you see a suspected cheater, please report them by using the appropriate tools. We can't take any action against such accounts on Answers HQ, and such posts can lead to harassment.

AHQ Rules

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 29 (349 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DamnTheseVoices EA please hire this battle (non) sense guy or at least listen to him.
Message 19 of 29 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

After the Patch i have fewer code:leaf/net Errors but now the Servers are crashing randomly( 2-3 times per day ).

Game fezzes and code:leaf/net message after being inside a game

before i have get the code:leaf/net messages after searching for a game

Message 20 of 29 (308 Views)