PC Cheaters

by DavidW74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Cheaters

★★★★★ Guide

I’m screaming from rooftops!  This weekend was full of hackers diamond ranked pc..  Game is not playable.  When there is a ban or code change,  I get about a day of solid play with few cheaters.  Then, like clockwork, there back and the impossible begins again.  I say impossible because I go from 1-3 kills a game and placement, to 0-1 kills a game and my team is wiped in seconds on first encounters.  The difference is night and day.  It’s so dam obvious how bad hackers have infested this game.  It was blatant before and now soft hacks on everyone!  What the hell Respawn!  I honestly believe legit players are starting to hack just to be able to play!  It’s not worth attempting diamond rank.  If you want to push into diamond you have to cheat or be near pro level so you can compete with hackers.  If you work for Respawn and are readying this...seriously...you should be embarrassed and ashamed.  

Message 1 of 24 (2,001 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC Cheaters

★★★★ Pro

@gr33nbits Not only does Overwatch have some of the better netcode for FPS games you are absolutely right that Blizzard is much more stringent on cheaters.

View in thread

Message 7 of 24 (1,916 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Now, are you sure they are hacking? You have to remember .. not just you specifically, but a lot of people ... the game is going to be much harder as you progress through. 

Message 2 of 24 (1,980 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SwtHrtMrcGetting tired of people trying to cover the issue up honestly, as blatant as the cheats in-game. That's why over-time a great game has been deemed 'cheatpex', for now. Everyday that many cheaters are on Apex, other players are converted into cheaters and the rest are moving onto other things. The second cheats would be extinguished, then we can have a balanced ranked ladder, decent matches, and the players will return.

Message 3 of 24 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It's obvious when you play enough.  Like I stated in my post, it's a night and day difference when there is a ban or code change that requires them to adjust there cheats.  During that time frame, it becomes easy to play at my rank.  There is a ton of soft cheats being used right now and it is not easy to identify on an individual base but very easy to tell when experiencing volume. 

Message 4 of 24 (1,959 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I have stayed away from ranked until recently and that was a good thing.  There was better gameplay and less cheaters noticeable in regular queue once ranked dropped and now that I let ranked marinate and have started climbing the ladder there is less noticeable cheaters as well.

I have to agree @DavidW74 the amount of soft hacks used is still very high.  I am sure no recoil macro's are the go to for most cowards needing a crutch.  

Message 5 of 24 (1,949 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes very true and i know some streamers that are actually streaming and cheating and nothing is done, i mean you can tell if you pay close attention that they are cheating and the cross hair moves from head to head, the streamers i guess it's cause they give free publicity to the game and so they don't really take action but EA should have implemented a good and hard anti-cheat along side with some sever punishments to those cheating.

They destroy the multiplayer scene and it has become a huge business coding cheats and selling them so yes cheats will never stop but i like that we now see people going to jail for making cheats for certain games, this is a common thing on EA games i think, Battlefield 1 was plagued with cheaters too, BF5 is the same thing and not sure why there is no a full team of people on the back office trying to stop this, or maybe there is and sorry to the ones that work to stop this but you guys aren't doing enough.

Guess having a department made for this purpose is not as profitable as some other stuff like marketing.

I do play lot's of multiplayer games but only with friends because alone i prefer to go a single player and really enjoy and have fun the time i spend on the computer, real life outside is so hard already that when i sit on the computer i really want to relax and not stress because of cheaters, the only game i play even competitively is Overwatch and i think Blizzard is a company that really put's a big effort on trying to make their games as clean as possible, that's my honest opinion.

Message 6 of 24 (1,929 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@gr33nbits Not only does Overwatch have some of the better netcode for FPS games you are absolutely right that Blizzard is much more stringent on cheaters.

Message 7 of 24 (1,917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First of all.  Just stop.

Ea has finished their investigation and all the cheaters r gone 

Message 8 of 24 (1,826 Views)

★ Pro
@chicagoFPS HAHAHAHAHAHA. They just make new hacks or fix the ones that get caught Get real. people buy them, Its a never ending story on PC. you will Never get rid of hackers, Don't think other wise.
Message 9 of 24 (1,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@chicagoFPSSomething isn’t right about you, in every cheat topic you are defending them, keep your eyes open on this guy O_O

Message 10 of 24 (1,719 Views)