Re: PC Cheaters

by aryan19821

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m defending apex.  They got rid of all the cheaters. They can finally work ok server 

Message 11 of 24 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When i see people defending or pretending that they don't exist on X or Y game i always get suspicious that they are cheating too, not normal a regular player that never cheated but plays MP games for more then 10 years to know when someone is cheating, i mean there are a lot of people cheating and me and others don't know or realize it because those cheaters are doing a great job on hiding it but there are so many more that don't care or don't know how to hide the cheats they are using.

My steam account is 13 years old and i have a bunch of games there, Origin is the same old account, Blizzard, Uplay, GOG, Bethesda, Epic and you name it are all clean and old accounts that never got a cheating issue because i'm against that kind of behavior and think they destroy the multi player scene and the fun for the majority of people that plays the games like they should be played.

Cheating is lame and people doing it are not really smart in my opinion, like if you cheat and win a game do you feel good? like you won cause cheats did it not really your skill, the only people profiting on cheats are the ones that code them and sell them to the ones that don't know better and waste money on something that doesn't really mean nothing and worst they destroy others fun, so yes people that uses exploits, cheats and all kinds of stuff to take advantage of something to be better then others that don't really have that advantage is lame and defeats the purpose of gaming, fun. 

How can you have fun with cheats on a multiplayer game? weird and you wont say in the end "i won and my cheats are good cause i killed you all" of course you wont say that you will think that others will see you as a good player but they probably wont,  you are only fooling yourself and in the process you are destroying others fun, if you do use cheats on a single player game like old gta for unlimited ammo or whatever then i don't really see a problem but when people goes online with cheats then i think terrible things about those people that i don't really want to say here.

I'm having fun with games since the Spectrum 48k era and never used exploits or cheats.

Message 12 of 24 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@gr33nbitsin a shroud stream there was a cheater who kill him, oh and that cheater was sniping shroud, after specting the cheater shroud notice he have good skills and he ask why his cheating when his good?

the cheater anwser: for money

Message 13 of 24 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yup!  Follow the money!  It’s that simple.  EA you listening?  Pull you head out of the sand and pay attention.  Unless you go after the cheat makers...you will not stop the problem.  Sue the * out of one and the rest will be more cautious.  Of corse there is the untouchable China...so start adding phone number verification for accounts, or perhaps a level 100 requirement for ranked.  You need a buffer to buy time to catch them.  You need to start hurting there pockets for picking yours!  Or it’s over... I find it amusing that the community is having to tell the developers how shotty of a job there doing and how to fix it.  Good thing you can make a hit game, although even you didn’t realize it would be this big at first, because if it was half baked crap, it would already be dead because of the cheaters.  Ironically, the cheaters are here because it is a money maker hot game. Hackpex!  Will it forever be known as a failed game because of a lack of forethought on a free game?  We will see.  

Message 14 of 24 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DavidW74about "requirement for ranked" i create a post in feedback section.

most people agreed lvl 30-50 is a good option.

btw if im better than you then i am a cheater?

Message 15 of 24 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Unless it’s your smurf account, you can’t possibly be a level 30 and take out a guy who’s played hundreds of levels more then you.  Perhaps now and then, but generally speaking NO.  Practice makes you good, level 30 is very inexperienced still and you have not even dropped enough to learn the map yet, let alone the other skills gained by play time.  So, if your only level 30, I’m probably going to mop the floor with you.  Not concerned about any real level 30 who’s not cheating.  Not in the slightest.  Smurf account aside.  

Message 16 of 24 (727 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DavidW74 that's why i say lvl 50.
Message 17 of 24 (715 Views)

★ Guide
@chicagoFPS u r funny)
Message 18 of 24 (713 Views)

★ Pro
@chicagoFPS You must be new to the PC world lmao.. cheaters are a plague that will never disappear.
Message 19 of 24 (700 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits in console you see cheaters too so...
Message 20 of 24 (667 Views)