PASSWORD ROLLBACK!!!!

by blaizeautumn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PASSWORD ROLLBACK!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i need to revert back my password i accidentally changed my password and i dont like my new password i want a rollback action on my change password i iam so mad at this i want my old password back!!!! i cannot express more how  frustrated i am to not able to go back to my old password your methods are very limiting we should have more free choices!!!! and i dont like the 1 capital 1 number password remove it i want a simple password without caps and numbers!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PASSWORD ROLLBACK!!!!

Community Manager

Hey @blaizeautumn,

If you need to update your password again, you can do that with the information here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/ 

That said however, password requirements like the ones you've mentioned here are in place to ensure a basic level of security for accounts as keeping your account information secure is a top priority.

That may limit your ability to use recent passwords or create a basic password without using additional characters or numbers. Sorry to hear that those guidelines have caused some frustration here, but it's unlikely we'd be lowering those standards I'm afraid.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)

All Replies

Re: PASSWORD ROLLBACK!!!!

Community Manager

Hey @blaizeautumn,

If you need to update your password again, you can do that with the information here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/ 

That said however, password requirements like the ones you've mentioned here are in place to ensure a basic level of security for accounts as keeping your account information secure is a top priority.

That may limit your ability to use recent passwords or create a basic password without using additional characters or numbers. Sorry to hear that those guidelines have caused some frustration here, but it's unlikely we'd be lowering those standards I'm afraid.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)