P2020

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

P2020

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

P2020 all i get when i land  unreal.... That's in good spots . I don't have control where to land 8-10 games if not more, so don't say land in different places where i have no control of. Worst gun single fire there is.

Message 1 of 7 (499 Views)

Re: P2020

★★ Expert
lol....yup
Message 2 of 7 (487 Views)

★★ Guide

It's not supposed to be good. If every single gun was amazing what would be the point in even having separate guns in the first place? Just make there be one gun in that case right?

If that happens we can do away with looting all together!

I see no problems here. 

Message 3 of 7 (461 Views)

★ Guide

2 things

@Huntinwabits wrote:

P2020    JESUS CHRIST ALL I GET WHEN I LAND  UNREAL....

Yes, the loot distribution is horrible right now! but you have to wait a little bit more, because there are bigger problems to attend to.

@Huntinwabits wrote:

I Don't have control where to land 8-10 games if not more, so don't say land in different places where I have no control of.

You have to manually choose your legend, otherwise your jumpmaster turn will be skipped due to the afk prevention system.

Message 4 of 7 (445 Views)

★★★ Expert
Dunno why the Mozambique is often mentioned as the worst gun, if it's the first gun you pick up, it 3 pumps an enemy with lvl1 armor at shotgun intended range.

Deals more than 50 damage for a good hit on the body.

The p2020 I much worse.

12 damage per shot, 10 rounds in a magazine pretty much guarantees you need a reload to kill even if you happen to hit all of your shots.
Message 5 of 7 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same, and I really don't know how I manage to do it. I find more p2020s than any other gun.

Imo, the p2020 is the worst gun in the game and I don't know why/how my az seems to land on it so often.
Message 6 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★ Expert

@VPPTrue wrote:

It's not supposed to be good. If every single gun was amazing what would be the point in even having separate guns in the first place? Just make there be one gun in that case right?

If that happens we can do away with looting all together!

I see no problems here. 

I think what OP meant is that it's too common, not that it should be buffed, I can relate to it to be honest, it's not so rare to hotdrop in skill town and have the first 5 weapons you come across all he p2020's, and maybe a Mozambique.

Happens too often I would agree.

Message 7 of 7 (292 Views)