Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Overall game performance sucks

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Game speed sucks
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in to my both of my accounts
What happens when the bug occurs? Game speed overwhelming. Players 87 seems like 115 overall. My stamina ads always locks when I need stamina. Multi year players seem like 115 overall.
What do you expect to see? The set performances accurate.

Can yall please check my both of my accounts thr game performances, speed, and overall systems. 

Message 1 of 9 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Overall game performance sucks

★★★★ Novice
@abrielwise The new season has a new menu layout, different colours and possibly a new game type but all the original errors hv not been fixed. Ovr 56 AI teams are still tearing apart ovr 88 teams in shots and blocks, exchanging items still require 10k clicks, non 3 point shooters still sent to 3 pt shoot outs, game hangs, etc

Sad to say still a lousy game..

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (622 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@abrielwise Sorry you're having some performance issues. What type of device do you play on if you don't mind me asking?
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (843 Views)

Champion
@abrielwise If you're playing Chapter 7 and check the opponent teams players' individual stats you'll see a +25 boost in every category on every player. That's why you see Gold, Elite or Ultra players perform so well.
But apart from that, I agree with you, the overall game performance sucks. EA had a good gameplay (it was fun and quite realistic and very enjoyable) and managed to destroy it. Now it's frustrating, in every mode.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 3 of 9 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, the game has been like this the whole time.

Worse than Cyberpunk 2077. At least the devs successfully blamed the executives for their lousy work there.

No one but themselves to blame here.

Message 4 of 9 (736 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry to return your reply so late.  But I am on a android phone.  With season 5 in effect,  I was wondering if someone could play my game in showdown and check to see if someone could either update my account or just check it to see if they could my showdown game with ease.  Thank you so much.  I'm not on the Help feature alot, but if you email me.  I'll get it faster.  Thank you! 

Message 5 of 9 (652 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ANTITEXNH I agree, with me spending thr amount of money I spend is frustrating. I love the game. It's fun, but when its not fun it seems confusing. Thank you for your reply
Message 6 of 9 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MWHawkeOne I agree, I hope your having as much fun as me. Thank you for your reply
Message 7 of 9 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@abrielwise The new season has a new menu layout, different colours and possibly a new game type but all the original errors hv not been fixed. Ovr 56 AI teams are still tearing apart ovr 88 teams in shots and blocks, exchanging items still require 10k clicks, non 3 point shooters still sent to 3 pt shoot outs, game hangs, etc

Sad to say still a lousy game..
Message 8 of 9 (623 Views)

Community Manager

@abrielwise 

The solution was removed from this post because if others are searching these forums for help with game performance this post was unlikely to give them the information they're seeking for. Moving your post to general discussion.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (602 Views)